Author Topic: Well everyone I tested positive for CoronaVirus  (Read 2490 times)

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
Re: Well everyone I tested positive for CoronaVirus
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2022, 06:57:42 PM »
I had been tested positive for covid Last Thursday and still have some symptoms this time round. Caught it twice now, first time being around March 2020.
1st time being mild to moderate but the 2nd was much milder but unfortunately feels like it lasted longer than the 1st time.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2022, 07:42:24 PM »
I had been tested positive for covid Last Thursday and still have some symptoms this time round. Caught it twice now, first time being around March 2020.
1st time being mild to moderate but the 2nd was much milder but unfortunately feels like it lasted longer than the 1st time.

First time right after New Years for me. Haven't got my sense of smell/taste back yet, fatigue is annoying...just will not go away. Hubby bounced back after about only 3-4 days.

Hope you feel better soon.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2022, 03:41:28 PM »

First time right after New Years for me. Haven't got my sense of smell/taste back yet, fatigue is annoying...just will not go away. Hubby bounced back after about only 3-4 days.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks. The fatigue and the body aches is the part that got me big time but surprisingly this time, it didn't affect my lungs at the slightest.... Thankfully. Most people tend to take around 3-4 days. Just got my taste back a few days ago.

Sometimes it could take a good 3 months for it to fully go away I've heard in some cases.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2022, 01:04:09 PM »
Wondering about every sneeze now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2022, 06:00:52 PM »
Tend to feel self-conscious coughing or throat clearing around other people and try to not do it, because it freaks me out when they do it. :laugh:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2022, 09:30:04 PM »
Tend to feel self-conscious coughing or throat clearing around other people and try to not do it, because it freaks me out when they do it. :laugh:

IDK I have always been an allergic mess...used to annoy me to no end when people who marinated in perfume etc would move even closer in the store when I started coughing/wheezing...or since I'm small I would get these random nutjobs who seemed to find it amusing to get in my personal space as much as humanly possible.

Not since this began now...just give a little cough, or sneeze and *poof* they scatter.  :lol1:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2022, 10:33:10 PM »
In my darker moments, I tend to think it should just be allowed to have its course and prune the population. The problem is, the survivors probably won't have learned anything.

See, that last bit is probably going to lead to even more dark thoughts. Completely warranted!

We've been keeping track of history for many generations and eventually understood that history kind of repeats itself sometimes. Are we listening?
Hard to tell.
 :apondering:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2022, 10:48:03 PM »

Doctor said I tested negative, but she wanted to give me the booster version anyway. She informed me that the current booster is far more effective than most of the ones originally produced.

Also she took me off of one of my medications. Apparently I am managing my cholesterol quite well on my own and the 'staten seems to be too much.  We'll know for sure after a few months when I visit again.

My new digs makes biking so much easier. I can just walk, pushing my bike a bit and then RIP down the golf cart trails and NO FUCKING CARS trying to kill me!!
Pretty sure I can outrun those golf carts anyway. Been really cold though. Haven't seen many golf carts. A few courageous dog runners are the only other people I see out there. So far, I LOVE IT!!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2022, 10:05:21 AM »

IDK I have always been an allergic mess...used to annoy me to no end when people who marinated in perfume etc would move even closer in the store when I started coughing/wheezing...or since I'm small I would get these random nutjobs who seemed to find it amusing to get in my personal space as much as humanly possible.

Not since this began now...just give a little cough, or sneeze and *poof* they scatter.  :lol1:
Husband said he coughed to get someone to move away not long ago. Haven't needed to try it yet. :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2022, 10:28:42 AM »
Got my second round a couple weeks ago. Worse than the first off the bat - but doesn't seem to have the long term effects (yet at least). Was about equivalent to my old bi-annual (or so) bad colds - lasting more than a week. Didn't shut down taste/smell, but made everything smell/taste like burning rubber.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2022, 09:23:21 AM »
I've been lucky to not have had it so far. *knocks wood*

That said, I do remember getting VERY ill on February 2020, to the point I wonder if it was COVID, but I honestly don't know as it was pre-lockdown.  :dunno:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 09:25:10 AM by Dirty Big Yoke »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2022, 04:14:28 PM »
In my darker moments, I tend to think it should just be allowed to have its course and prune the population. The problem is, the survivors probably won't have learned anything.

See, that last bit is probably going to lead to even more dark thoughts. Completely warranted!

We've been keeping track of history for many generations and eventually understood that history kind of repeats itself sometimes. Are we listening?
Hard to tell.
 :apondering:

They say humanity forgets in about a generation and a half. I can't argue that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2022, 08:48:47 PM »
Haven't gotten it yet...

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2022, 01:28:03 PM »
I just found out 20 minutes ago that I tested positive for Covid.   I was tested yesterday morning and the results had just come in.  Colonoscopy is to be cancelled, now I have to jump thru hoops to make sure my job at walmart is notified.  I had a "cold" about 2 weeks ago, guess it wasn't a cold.  Good thing I was vaccinated, that probably saved me from worse results.  Oh well, at least I can eat some real food now until I am scheduled again.   :headhurts:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2022, 05:42:48 AM »
How are you feeling now, rock hound? I hope fully recovered.

It's getting closer. Mum messaged me saying my niece and her husband are isolating. But I don't know if that means they have Covid or not. I may ring her tomorrow.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae