Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

I'm calling out whoever reported "offensive" posts to the Admins

(1/5) > >>

Yuri Bezmenov:
:LMAO:

You whiny, thin skinned, effeminate, soy-boi little bitches, didn't you read the main page to the site??

"We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community.

As such this site is not suitable for children. If you are under 18 please come back when you aren't any more.

If you are over 18 and have the bottle for it,"

Obviously you don't have the bottle for this place.

Dirty Big Yoke:
Isn't it funny that when I called you out, you didn't respond?  :zoinks:

Sorry Scrap, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Dirty Big Yoke:
Also, freedom of expression works both ways. You're as free to spread shite on this forum as members are to report you over it.

I like to think I have thick skin, but sorry, I will call you out on your bullshit at any opportunity I get. I know you can barely handle me, I'm notorious in the aspie community for my trolling in the past after all, hence you resorting to strawmen and vague accusations (which I had to get out of you with great effort, like drawing blood from a fucking stone).

Mind you, if I were a 13 year old girl, you'd have a different view of me, wouldn't you? Degenerate cunt.  :orly:

Minister Of Silly Walks:
I'm reporting this thread for excessive butthurt.

Dirty Big Yoke:
 :lol1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version