Author Topic: i poopied  (Read 1273 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: i poopied
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 02:52:12 PM »
I usually shit every day when I first get up, which is convenient as it means I don't have to worry about it the rest of the day. It twas a little pebbledashed today  :laugh:
like a wabbit?
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 03:00:15 PM »
Naw, wabbits do these neat little circular ones don't they? This was like splatters lol

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 03:57:16 PM »
Naw, wabbits do these neat little circular ones don't they? This was like splatters lol

This is too much info thankyouverymuch!!  :-*

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 04:49:10 PM »
All you shitheads have gotten me to look at my shit, lately. I generally have no problems, at all, with my elimination of excess contaminates. I was always a once-in-the-morning-does-it Kind of guy until I got older and became more sedentary, but I still have no issues. I usually do a mercyflush, immediately after plopdown, and never have a look to judge its character. Sometimes, the incrimination I already feel over something I over-enjoyed with knowingly decided gluttony is enough of analysis, and when combined with the olfactory evaluation, I am satisfied that every definitive test has been performed as I quickly stab for the flush lever, but this idea of looking for a sign of a bowel obstruction, in the flowery offscourings, has me checking every one before the compassionate, wallpaper saving, first flush.

This morning's first edition was quite manly, indeed, agreeably curling its malodorous repugnance two thirds of the way around the water's surface, nicely tapering on each end, relatively uniform and homogenous in both coloring and texture. Pure shit, I'd say. But how big in diameter is expected? I don't know. I've certainly done bigger, in both diameter and overall accumulation, and smaller, too, sometimes more rancid and occasionally somewhat fresh still, considering its origin and reflecting on its composition, that is. After a quick estimation of diameter regarding the current edition, I would say it was two fingers in diameter. Is that big enough to not worry about? Should I be doing a three finger? Should I compare its diameter with some other body part, maybe? I'd guess one and a half noses, for instance or seventy five percent of one dick diameter, one and a half thumb diameters and one and a quarter bigtoe diameters. I know I'm not obstructed in any way, but should I be concerned about it?  I wonder ...

The second, supplemental update was obviously smaller in every way, but I noticed an unmistakable conglomerate structure, varying in color and texture along its length, almost as if someone had tried to divide it into paragraphs, adding bold emphasis to certain important cargo or conceivably it could have gotten into a fight over some territorial dispute, likely with tomorrow's early edition. Diameter-wise, I'd call it about one good thumb, roughly, but the damn thing was extremely claustrophobic and a little demanding considering its stature. It is also obvious, to me, that its self esteem was fairly low, but I wonder ...

Should I turn it over, poke at it also and inspect every inch looking for fineprint, to be sure? Or in the instance of a bad case of hemorrhoids, which I had many years ago, should I be wary of finding a bloodgroove on one side, like an old saber would have? If, after its liberation, the cross section should resemble a "C" shape I probably have another bout with 'roids coming, right? So I really should do a cross sectional imprint of each one and keep a log ... a log log, it would be ...  Dawg's Log Log.  I wonder ...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 08:48:49 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 04:51:06 PM »
No, Scr'eap, THAT was too much information ...
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Graelwyn

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 05:04:54 PM »
 :LMAO: I bow down to your shitwit

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 05:07:09 PM »
i cannot wait for edition 2 pt.1.

i believe that analyzing your shits can be helpful.
i often hear the doctors ask about the stools.

so i guess this is a scientific thread.
helpful and accurate science.  not like that second hand smoke and global warming BS.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 05:08:03 PM »
Mc Jagger is talkn shit everyone :laugh:
Mc Jagger has a potty mouth :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 05:09:06 PM »
Mc Jagger is talkn shit everyone :laugh:
Mc Jagger has a potty mouth :laugh:
:good: :fart:
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2007, 05:11:04 PM »
Wonder who is gonna be the first to lay their turd out against a ruler and take a photo to compare relative dimensions  :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2007, 05:14:11 PM »
If you want to talk shit, lay it on me :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2007, 05:14:33 PM »
or a voiceover of a fart.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 05:15:20 PM »
Recorded my burps but not farts.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 05:17:44 PM »
Recorded my burps but not farts.
can we hear one?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 05:20:23 PM »
I guess you don't feel like shit anymore. :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!