Author Topic: i try every day to be a wonderful person  (Read 3635 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: i try every day to be a wonderful person
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2020, 09:26:42 AM »
In the years that I have known Scrap and after the alm/Al fiasco........I've known Scrap to be a bit of a troll, libertarian in thought, and conservative in many areas.  But, I don't remember such blatant racism like I see in "his" post here.   :dunno:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2020, 10:05:13 AM »
He was this blatant for ages:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,24903.msg1185351.html#msg1185351

Ok, thanks, that one slipped my memory banks.  I stand corrected.  And the evidence of communication between scrap and alm is sounding more plausible. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2020, 10:38:40 AM »
huh? evidence of communication between Scrap and ALM is so indisputable that Scrap didn't even try to dispute it  when confronted,  just made an excuse.  How much more plausible can this get?
And that was weeks ago. Well, Ive hunted down the relevant post(s) and linked to them before. I guess its up to somebody else to do that, this time.
Ozy evidently has me on ignore. *sigh *

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »
I always read your posts twice if that helps.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2020, 07:12:52 PM »
I always read your posts twice if that helps.  :zoinks:

:LOL:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2020, 10:01:00 PM »
Trying to be edgy and anti-PC as a desperate attempt at being cool doesn't mean you get away with saying the N word, you stupid cunt. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence.

The only difference is that no one seems to call you out on it... which I find odd. I'd argue you'd need to be sinbinned all the same, just like Reggie.

What's wrong with saying nigger?

Honestly, I don't understand you self-righteous moral puritans who have your head so far up your own ass that you can't see daylight.

You are absolutely indistinguishable from the religious fundies I was raised with.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 11:32:04 PM by Vermin Supreme »

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2020, 10:07:31 PM »
Not really trying to claim there isn't such a thing as misplaced white guilt, but do know I don't experience it. Also know if I don't want to be perceived as bigoted about a specific group, it's not only that group. I don't want anyone to perceive it. Wasn't talking about white guilt, but rather being understanding when I believe people aren't knowingly showing contempt.

This is the problem though. In todays world, we are dealing with people who've been brainwashed by critical race theory and they have the ability to problematize ANYTHING! With these people it's never a question of whether or not racism has happened, they just have to figure out how it has manifested.

There's no winning this game.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2020, 10:11:55 PM »
He was this blatant for ages:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,24903.msg1185351.html#msg1185351

::)    ::)     ::)

Give me a break you bog jumping Leprechaun!!

I was obviously being ironic here.

I was juxtaposing blatant misandry to blatant racism for effect.

God yer fucking dense!!   :hahaha:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2020, 10:14:42 PM »
huh? evidence of communication between Scrap and ALM is so indisputable that Scrap didn't even try to dispute it  when confronted,  just made an excuse.  How much more plausible can this get?
And that was weeks ago. Well, Ive hunted down the relevant post(s) and linked to them before. I guess its up to somebody else to do that, this time.

:GA:      :GA:      :GA:      :GA:      :GA:

Yes, I PM'ed ALM. So what? what does that prove?

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2020, 02:47:40 AM »
 :blah:

We get it, you're totally "edgy", "anti-PC" and not a racist cunt. Totally not. Keep telling yourself that.

I also like how you predictably replied to me on this thread (and it's another HUEHHH POTATO WOG post, original!), rather than on the thread where I directly called you out for the complete waste of semen that you are.

Go somewhere else, you cowardly, greasy brainlet.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2020, 02:50:31 AM »
HUEHHUEHH I SAID THE N WORD GUYS, IM TOTALLY COOL

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 02:52:13 AM by wretchmachine »

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2020, 10:46:29 AM »

:GA:      :GA:      :GA:      :GA:      :GA:

Yes, I PM'ed ALM. So what? what does that prove?

The short answer is that it proves absolutely nothing. But assuming that answer won't suffice, I'll expand a bit:

I was just trying to draw a clear line line between fact and theory.

Undisputed fact: Scrap and ALM  were in contact by  PM ( evidently more than once).
Further, possibly related,  fact: Scrap was lurking on I^2 without  posting throughout the the ALM sequence of posts, and  with such regularity that Scrap and ALM  appeared to be joined at the hip . But now we're starting to drift into theory, aren't we?

Obviously some theories have been put forward, to account for the above facts.  Those theories are  disputable.  The supporting evidence, such as it is,  is not.   So I don't know why some people are talking as if the facts are in dispute, and as if  the sky falls in on the day they get proven.  They were proven already and the sky did not fall in.  Fact.

So let's talk about the theories if we want to talk about the theories, but personally, I've nothing to add. I just don't like to see discussions going round in fruitless circles, muddying the facts ever further as they go, just like a bunch of flat-earthers, afraid that a round Earth would somehow break the law of gravity and disprove the existence of god.  (in which case, you might reasonably ask, why I'm here then?  :laugh:). I mean,  I'd like to move on from there. Clear enough?  I mean Scrap and ALM  were PMíng each other  , the earth is round; now  can we please ask some meaningful questions or STFU?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 10:51:21 AM by Walkie »

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2020, 10:53:33 AM »
I'm pretty convinced ALM is Scrap. It's just way too coincidental.... even down to ALM visiting Scrap's old posts/threads.

I've done this shit before - PMing sockpuppets to share ammo/general info between accounts is a thing.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2020, 11:25:59 AM »
< Thanks , Wretch.  A good theory, succinctly stated and supported. That's more like it.   :plus: