Educational

Author Topic: BUSH KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWERS  (Read 907 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: BUSH KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWERS
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2020, 10:58:14 PM »
Since this is reggie's thread, i suppose I should give him an answer too:

You say this is a 101 in kookery, and maybe so, but if you accept the golf of Tonkin, then it's not hard to accept 911, and if you accept 911, it's not hard to accept 77 was planned (they said so on radio) and if you accept 77 was planned it's not hard to accept covid 19 was planned. Why don't you try to awaken?

Golf of Tonkin? Oh, yeah! Isn't  that the one where President  Johnson comes riding into 'Nam on a gunboat,  brandishing  his no 2 iron and and shouting "Charlie don't play golf"  :laugh:  He was wrong about that , though. I found a picture of the 17th hole on Chy Chi Golf Course:

...ohhhhh, you mean Gulf of Tomkin? weeell.... meh, not much different.

Seriously though, if you want to convince even more people that the US (not to mention  the rest of the world) is run by cynical, lying, uncaring  bastards whose main agenda is to keep the wealth and power in the hands of the wealthy (Which should be pretty damned obvious by now, IMO)  then you'd do a whole lot better by hanging on to your critical faculties and not promoting every conspiracy theory wiilly-nilly, on half-a-second's thought.

TBH, I literally have no opinion on most of them, beyond "probably not worth more than half-a-second's thought" . Debunking takes time and energy.  And so does conviction, if you're serious. It makes sense to pick and choose which ideas you''re willing to put that energy into.  Or else we could all end up like yourself.

As for
Why don't you try to awaken?
:facepalm: That's exactly the kind of question that Jehovah's Witnesses ask, given half a chance.   "Why don't you want to be saved?"  .  Why don't you  go and talk it over with the Mormons?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2020, 11:58:55 PM »
Reminds me of all of those cold callers who ask me why I don't want to save money when I tell them to fuck off.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2020, 12:06:55 AM »
I feel like the word, "they" has been abused. The new definition originates from controlling, angry people who got their own way with fiddling with the English language and I don't like it.

I don't have any particularly strong feelings about it.

If I am uncertain of someone's gender I use "they" as an all-purpose pronoun. Because I've heard that that is the polite thing to do. English isn't a dead language and words can and do change in how they are used and in what they mean.

I think you'll probably have strong feelings about it if you're  standing next to the intended target when the commanding officer shouts "Shoot them".  Like I said before, I don't mind "them"being requisitioned as singular in all contexts, even where ambiguous, just so long as somebody invents a new, unambiguously plural set of pronouns, and they have enough clout to persuade us all  to completely and immediately drop the traditional usage of /they/them/their in favour of the new words.

Because every now and then, clarity really matters.

Ofc,  it would be a lot simpler and less confusing  to invent gender-neutral verisions of he/she, or else rewind to archaic pronouns that do the same job, or else borrow some appropriate foreign pronouns   Why not?

Yeah, yeah, language certainly changes ; and usage of "they"" has been changing, slowly, in the prescribed direction  for hundreds of years thus far;  and  there's a reason why it was changing so slowly, and got stuck half way (before the PC brigade turned up the screws on it)  Because people kept stumbling on  situations where you need an unambiguous singular, and "they" just wasn't up to the job. You cant fix that problem with platitudes. It needs considerably more thought than your average do-gooder is willing to  to put into it.

Language changes naturally and organically, as a rule, If we must force the pace,and consciously decide its direction,  then we need to take a careful, ecological perspective on it, or else we just poison it and create new problems; just the same as we poison the Natural World with our industry. And, frankly,  it gets on my tits when people try to make a virtue of that.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 12:11:54 AM by Walkie »

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2020, 03:13:41 AM »
Reminds me of all of those cold callers who ask me why I don't want to save money when I tell them to fuck off.

Reggie is the Jehova's Witness of conspiracy theorists.  He just keeps knocking on them doors.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2020, 03:23:37 AM »

Reggie is the Jehova's Witness of conspiracy theorists.  He just keeps knocking on them doors.
Maybe Reggie was behind the whole twin towers? :orly:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2020, 04:11:55 AM »

That's what Bill Gates wants you to think.  And that's why he put corona in your flu vaccine.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2020, 12:05:08 AM »
Bill Gates doesn't want us to think. :orly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2020, 12:32:42 AM »

Bill Gates wants you to think that you are thinking, when in fact your thoughts are being implanted by 5G antennas in face masks, and tiny chips in vaccines.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2020, 08:37:36 AM »

Bill Gates wants you to think that you are thinking, when in fact your thoughts are being implanted by 5G antennas in face masks, and tiny chips in vaccines.

That's what *you* think. :tinfoil:

- Albert Einstein

Offline SBI_Patience

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2020, 09:22:09 AM »

That's what Bill Gates wants you to think.  And that's why he put corona in your flu vaccine.
I'm pretty sure he funds it and pushes them to implement it. The guys the second richest person on the planet, supposedly below the nutcase Jeff Bezos.

But still, I still think Reggie is behind the twin towers.  :zoinks:

Offline SBI_Patience

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2020, 09:23:31 AM »

Bill also is also behind all our thought patterns.  :eyelash:

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2020, 11:34:53 AM »
He just wants us to think so, in order to create demand for a new and improved tinfoil hat model he's designed. Now repels morgellons and has a full body forcefield to ward off 5G and environmental fluoride.  :tinfoil:
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2020, 02:09:39 PM »
morgellons  is real
Kick me.

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2020, 04:13:55 PM »
They were caused by the moon landings.
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2020, 04:17:54 PM »
watch building 7 come down they said it was caused by a diesel tank yeah right. unusual building design my ass. loads of buildings have to accommodate electrical sub stations. but building 7 was also rigged with high explosives.
Kick me.