Educational

Author Topic: BUSH KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWERS  (Read 900 times)

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
Re: BUSH KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWERS
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2020, 06:10:13 AM »
I would unironically prefer bush over trump tbf, despite how much of a prick he was...

Funny, right? Bush seems a bit like santa by comparison. Even though he sat there with a smile while the pentagon carried out an attack on its own government.
Kick me.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2020, 06:56:57 AM »
If you don't like Bush then I guess that's just the way God made you.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2020, 08:00:54 AM »
Surveys have shown more than half of Americans believe 911 conspiracies of some sort, especially related to government cover up.

Should tell you something. If they don't believe it, why should you? You're not even an American.
What ever gave the impression either of those assumptions are correct?

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2020, 08:26:11 AM »
your comment where you told me half the people dont believe it.
Kick me.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2020, 10:54:55 AM »
Had to read it again, but now see, referring to Americans as they. Words like we and us can sometimes come across as speaking for a group. Tend to use they for groups of people, and also when referring to humans as a whole.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2020, 11:05:13 AM »
I feel like the word, "they" has been abused. The new definition originates from controlling, angry people who got their own way with fiddling with the English language and I don't like it.
:dog:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2020, 11:09:38 AM »
I guess a lot of languages have been influenced heavily by wars and dictatorships, so in a way it's all history repeating itself anyway.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2020, 12:08:59 PM »
Had to read it again, but now see, referring to Americans as they. Words like we and us can sometimes come across as speaking for a group. Tend to use they for groups of people, and also when referring to humans as a whole.
Not your fault, Jack. If a person s predisposed to misread you then he/she/it/they will go ahead and misread.  In reggie's case, he might have read your following post, which makes it abundantly clear that you're American:
its funny how i know all the good youtube videos (of the ones that havent been deleted)
Videos cant' convey the understanding of the wave of patriotism in the wake of 911. It was palpable, stripping away all the internal crap related to race, politics, or any other type of conflict. It's astonishing what a truly common enemy can do. Jack is inherently patriotic, though admittedly recognized via indoctrination. It was a remarkable thing to experience.
Clearly he didn't. Why not? I'm guessing he was shagged out from reading all those long words in your previous, felt he'd already earned his Brownie points for that day, and skipped your  next cos he coudn't see its lips move.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2020, 01:10:08 PM »
Typical aspies. Can't have a thread about anything without it becoming a grammar debate. Not sure how anything you just said is supposed to prove the official 911 story true. If you can't even stay on topic how can you expect people to read your posts.
Kick me.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2020, 01:16:27 PM »
Repeat what you said, in a mirror. Realise what you've just said directly applies to you.

I'm honestly starting to get a bit tired of this nonsense. You're either just trolling or you need professional help... or perhaps both.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2020, 01:18:34 PM »

Typical aspies. Can't have a thread about anything without it becoming a grammar debate. Not sure how anything you just said is supposed to prove the official 911 story true. If you can't even stay on topic how can you expect people to read your posts.

^we don't.   We post in that "digging shit out of your ass" thread when we really want people to read us.  :green:
What about you?

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2020, 01:20:31 PM »
I'm tired of you. This thread is not about me, it's about 911. If you're so tired why don't you do us all a favour... You aren't able to contribute to the topic at hand, obviously
Kick me.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2020, 01:44:41 PM »
I'm tired of you. This thread is not about me, it's about 911. If you're so tired why don't you do us all a favour... You aren't able to contribute to the topic at hand, obviously
Seriously, Reggie, looks to me like this thread is all about you. Sort of #101 in your series of cookie conspiracy theories.  I might  have opined that this one isn't as cookie as the rest, blah-de-blah, but what''s the point?  I'm pretty sure that we've been over this one before. It was nice to see that Jack had something new and interesting to add. (virtual  :plus: to Jack)  But what thanks did she get? Just a stupid personal challenge based on an extremely casual misreading.

The rest of us lack Jack's infinite patience.  What a shame  :yawn:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2020, 01:49:24 PM »
I replied, either hoping that someone would point out my observation was wrong, or that someone would start delving into the subject of languages.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2020, 01:52:49 PM »
Jack can have thanks. Thanks Jack, your reply was the best.
Kick me.