Author Topic: Everyone is going to die!!!!  (Read 5535 times)

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
Re: Everyone is going to die!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2020, 12:07:06 PM »
And before you tell me that nobody in the world is psycho enough to pull the trigger on this thing. Remember, here in the UK, just this last month, we had 3 stories within a week of one another, about members of the public kicking and stamping to death cygnets and swan eggs using bricks. So remember, yes, people want to kill you.

And the ones at the top, the very top, they fly to an island, and torture children.

People are mesmerised of the virus, and if you think that's scary, wait until you get a glimpse of the people behind it.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:20:24 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2020, 03:06:06 PM »
I do like fruitcake, seems to me that the elites are a lot more worried about the environment, and they engineered the virus that kills the profile of people that they exactly wanted to kill, they denied this at first, by saying that it 'does not discriminate' but have had to admit that it does kill certain people preferentially and that has come out as a fact. strange for a new virus.

You sick sick man :zombiefuck:

It does seem to like some peoples genetics better than others,  I have seen a few stories where it killed multiple people in one family but other ones, as in my case my son who lives at my house had what would be considered a mild case but nobody else had any symptoms what so ever.  We even quarantined two weeks after he had no more symptoms and got a negative test.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 06:22:58 PM by Parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2020, 03:25:09 PM »
One thing I've noticed about people who've smoked a lot of weed is that they are generally up on all the conspiracy theories and spreading the word about them.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2020, 03:58:16 PM »
you can still contract the virus and pass it on to people who may not be that lucky.

Allegedly. This is something that doomers believe, but which has not been shown to be fact.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/09/who-comments-asymptomatic-spread-covid-19/

And if you get it from an asymptomatic person and you are asymptomatic and all the vulnerable people take care to shelter themselves as the government has asked them to do, then who ultimately gives a shit? Why do we need to destroy the lives of healthy people when the vulnerable are used to bizarre rituals?

Because you can't fix stupid and if you manage to infect people who are older and clearly wiser, who's going to tell you that reading comprehension is the least of your problems?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2020, 04:08:07 PM »
One thing I've noticed about people who've smoked a lot of weed is that they are generally up on all the conspiracy theories and spreading the word about them.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2020, 04:19:43 PM »
you can still contract the virus and pass it on to people who may not be that lucky.

Allegedly. This is something that doomers believe, but which has not been shown to be fact.

And if you get it from an asymptomatic person and you are asymptomatic and all the vulnerable people take care to shelter themselves as the government has asked them to do, then who ultimately gives a shit? Why do we need to destroy the lives of healthy people when the vulnerable are used to bizarre rituals?

Because you can't fix stupid and if you manage to infect people who are older and clearly wiser, who's going to tell you that reading comprehension is the least of your problems?

If they are so wise, why are they visiting young fit and healthy people during a pandemic if they are so wise as to believe that it will kill them? That makes no sense.
Kick me.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2020, 04:25:05 PM »

If they are so wise, why are they visiting young fit and healthy people during a pandemic if they are so wise as to believe that it will kill them? That makes no sense.

Very often they are living in the same households. Or living in care facilities where young, fit and healthy people work. Or buying their food at the same supermarkets that young, fit and healthy people shop at.

Also, just because young, fit and healthy people are less likely to die, doesn't mean that a bout of COVID-19 is consequence free. Permanently reduced lung function, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, and likely more that we don't know about yet.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2020, 04:27:10 PM »
You have to spend 20 minutes with an aerosolising patient, someone who is coughing, in order to catch it. You don't catch it by saying hello to someone.
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2020, 04:33:42 PM »
I know you really think CV is scary, but its just not scary to me. I'm sorry.

In a couple of years, when the crops fail, we are all going to die. And I've come to terms with that. That's a little more scary, trust me.

And in our state of collapse, people's lives are so meaningless and dissociated that, avoiding covid gives their lives meaning now. Imagine that? Imagine being alive purely to avoid cancer, or some other disease, sounds awful.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 04:57:46 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2020, 05:10:36 PM »
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/12/191209112147.htm

Here is the paper on jet streams and crop failures.

Not exactly an ELE

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2020, 05:26:28 PM »
Yeah,  I'm starting to think myself that we will live. But then why should I believe that all the old people are going to die in the next couple of years?

And why should I believe haircut protests killed them? Ah yes, because of an intellectual terrorist called Neil Ferguson, who instigates all sort of crazy immoral schemes.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 05:35:04 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2020, 07:03:40 PM »
Massive disruptions to our way of life are almost inevitable. It could be major changes in weather patters, solar storms wiping out our communications and electricity networks, or we might see a pandemic that is way bigger and badder than COVID-19 (COVID-19 has really exposed how vulnerable we are to such a thing). Not to mention supervolcanoes and asteroids. Some humans would likely survive BUT competition for food and resources between nuclear-armed states could end very badly and could result in an ELE.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2020, 11:08:31 PM »
Yeah but its a bioweapon, you cant stop it from spreading, lol
Weirdly enough, I also think this if hey kept changing the stories about how this virus was originated. Coincidentally, this happened around the same time the US and China had a trade war (although it was mostly aimed at Huawei). Some even say the virus leaked out of the labs owned in China.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2020, 01:41:38 AM »

I'm starting to think that reading comprehension actually isn't the least of your problems.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2020, 01:46:03 AM »
Yeah but its a bioweapon, you cant stop it from spreading, lol
Weirdly enough, I also think this if hey kept changing the stories about how this virus was originated. Coincidentally, this happened around the same time the US and China had a trade war (although it was mostly aimed at Huawei). Some even say the virus leaked out of the labs owned in China.

This has been thoroughly debunked, time and again.

- Albert Einstein