Start here > M.O.-Introductions

Hi

<< < (5/5)

Yuri Bezmenov:

--- Quote from: wretchmachine on July 29, 2020, 08:57:20 PM ---Better to be a spud than a conniving incel.  :dunno:
--- End quote ---

#1 I'm not an incel  #2, Emma is the only human female on earth who will fuck your stanky hide so without her, you're the incel.

--- Quote ---(plus that makes me technically whiter than you, so by your logic... you're racially inferior to me lol)

--- End quote ---

:dunno:  So desperate for insults you just have to make shit up??   :dunno:

Minister Of Silly Walks:
Ed Sheeran is whiter than both of you put together

odeon:
A whiter shade of pale.

Dirty Big Yoke:

--- Quote from: Vermin Supreme on July 29, 2020, 10:37:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: wretchmachine on July 29, 2020, 08:57:20 PM ---Better to be a spud than a conniving incel.  :dunno:
--- End quote ---

#1 I'm not an incel  #2, Emma is the only human female on earth who will fuck your stanky hide so without her, you're the incel.

--- Quote ---(plus that makes me technically whiter than you, so by your logic... you're racially inferior to me lol)

--- End quote ---

:dunno:  So desperate for insults you just have to make shit up??   :dunno:

--- End quote ---

:LMAO: ok incel

Irish people are literally so pale that they sunburn at the mere hint of sunlight. We're the whitest fuckers around. :zoinks:

Yuri Bezmenov:

--- Quote from: wretchmachine on July 30, 2020, 02:57:24 AM ---Irish people are literally so pale that they sunburn at the mere hint of sunlight. We're the whitest fuckers around. :zoinks:

--- End quote ---

Which means that you have the most privilege. Since I have a fraction of Cheyenne Injun in me, this means you need to check your privilege!!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version