Author Topic: CoronaVirus Scanner  (Read 2929 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: CoronaVirus Scanner
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2021, 11:38:55 AM »
Glad to see everyone still alive here and kicking  :laugh:

Two of my siblings got CoronaVirus but survived, of course they weren't vaccinated so I dunno but I got the Moderna vaccine and had my last shot in June

Ive lost a ton of weight though except in my dick. Dick is still fat as fuck and internet still works

I purchased a bunch of cool shit though. Basically, everything is good Trump is gone and hope y'all are doing well

Welcome back, fellow Rock and Gem lover.   8)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2021, 12:12:16 PM »

Oh thanks man. I got few new ones I really been all hot for Turquoise lately. Purchased a really nice Cecil Atencio bracelet from new mexico with a big ass piece of Royston Turquoise! It's so bad ass

Also a few color change garnets,  and I actually started collecting a new subject. Action figures :laugh:

Do you have any new items Rockhound?
:skywarp:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2021, 02:01:22 PM »

Oh thanks man. I got few new ones I really been all hot for Turquoise lately. Purchased a really nice Cecil Atencio bracelet from new mexico with a big ass piece of Royston Turquoise! It's so bad ass

Also a few color change garnets,  and I actually started collecting a new subject. Action figures :laugh:

Do you have any new items Rockhound?

No, unfortunately.  Haven't had much time or opportunity to do some serious rock hounding.  As for Garnets, I'm astounded at the different colors they come in.  A jeweler in Fryeburg Maine showed me a display of yellow, green, clear and blue garnets as well as the more common deep red.  I'm still keeping my eyes to the ground most of the time.  I just never know what I might find!  ;)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2021, 05:41:41 PM »
No, unfortunately.  Haven't had much time or opportunity to do some serious rock hounding.  As for Garnets, I'm astounded at the different colors they come in.  A jeweler in Fryeburg Maine showed me a display of yellow, green, clear and blue garnets as well as the more common deep red.  I'm still keeping my eyes to the ground most of the time.  I just never know what I might find!  ;)

Well good luck finding what you need RockHound. Garnets really are also one of my favorites, they come in all colors and some are quite rare. Star Garnets are pretty nice and come in 4 or 6 Rays. They look much like star rubies, but are much rarer. Mostly from India and Idaho the color change variety is really neat and if you can get one faceted you won't regret it! I'm really shocked honestly at the price of crystals and gems in general now days, I mostly did my whoring of them online and haven't really pulled the trigger on anything in a few months because of the price.

I don't know if COVID made everybody lose their minds and make the price on everything go up bit it's like damn. I can't do this anymore  :laugh:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2021, 05:51:32 PM »
Yeah, the prices for some gems/crystals are ridiculous!

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2021, 06:02:54 PM »
I really wanted to get some Tiffany stone, from Utah but urgh the price is insane for a good specimen. I'm still keeping my eye peeled online but so far it's looking like :   :trollskull:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2021, 09:37:25 AM »
I really wanted to get some Tiffany stone, from Utah but urgh the price is insane for a good specimen. I'm still keeping my eye peeled online but so far it's looking like :   :trollskull:

I used to go to Sunday School with Tiffany Stone.  She got us both thrown out for lewd acts in a store cupboard.  Whatever happened to her?  Does she still live in Utah?
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2021, 12:10:02 PM »
She had covid. :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein