Author Topic: CoronaVirus Scanner  (Read 2998 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: CoronaVirus Scanner
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2020, 12:25:55 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised the actions (or lack of) of the UK government are to "cull" undesirables, especially since a quite a few tory MPs are open supporters of eugenics.

They blatantly do it with social welfare, especially with the disabled.
Don't think there's anything nefarious afoot, but also don't really expect much delving into the possibility 2020 is a second wave.

Oh! there 's definitely something nefarious afoot.

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/un-confirms-that-uk-governments-treaty-violations-were-both-grave-and-systematic/

that report dates to 2017.  What has the UK government done in response?  They smugly noted that the UN has no power to enforce its recommendations, then they implemented yet more cuts.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2020, 12:37:13 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised the actions (or lack of) of the UK government are to "cull" undesirables, especially since a quite a few tory MPs are open supporters of eugenics.

They blatantly do it with social welfare, especially with the disabled.
Don't think there's anything nefarious afoot, but also don't really expect much delving into the possibility 2020 is a second wave.

Oh! there 's definitely something nefarious afoot.

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/un-confirms-that-uk-governments-treaty-violations-were-both-grave-and-systematic/

that report dates to 2017.  What has the UK government done in response?  They smugly noted that the UN has no power to enforce its recommendations, then they implemented yet more cuts.
Thought wretchmachine meant somehow also related to covid, but now understand what was being said. Thanks.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2021, 07:30:13 PM »
Enough time has passed to allow a different approach to viewing mortality via excess mortality. For those who might find it of interest, https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores?year=earliest&time=2020-01-05..2020-08-16 The link is very user friendly, allowing to add and remove countries within the data set, setting date ranges, while accommodating for chart, map, and table views.
Returned to this link out of curiosity. Canada has since been added to the data set, though Australia is still missing. Recall reading before, somewhere on the site, they don't plan to include countries which they don't trust the numbers, but can't imagine Australia would be among those, so maybe it will be added later. When sliding the bar completely to the right, it looks like the US is on the up trend of a third wave.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2021, 04:17:23 AM »
I'm getting the pFizer vaccine next week.

So if the anti-vaxxers are correct, this is going to implant a tracker for Bill Gates, alter my DNA, make me sterile, control my mind, force me to imbibe non-Halal/Kosher/Vegan substances and kill me?

That's a lot of hidden technology to put into a couple of mililitres of fluid.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2021, 06:13:07 AM »
force me to imbibe non-Halal/Kosher/Vegan substances

I haven't heard that one. Is that a real concern?  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2021, 06:37:13 AM »

Yeah.  The anti-vaxxers have been targetting the UK Indian/Pakistani communities saying that there is pork derived substances in the vaccines.  Unfortunately the elderly in these communities are the ones less likely to be able to speak English and get proper information.

I'm beginning to think we need to put the faces of anti-vaxxers into the same face punching category as fascists.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2021, 04:05:41 PM »

Yeah.  The anti-vaxxers have been targetting the UK Indian/Pakistani communities saying that there is pork derived substances in the vaccines.  Unfortunately the elderly in these communities are the ones less likely to be able to speak English and get proper information.

I'm beginning to think we need to put the faces of anti-vaxxers into the same face punching category as fascists.

>:( That's really messed up. At least all the other stuff sounds ridiculous. That's why I was wondering if it's a real concern.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2021, 03:34:18 AM »

>:( That's really messed up. At least all the other stuff sounds ridiculous. That's why I was wondering if it's a real concern.

There was a good documantary about it on the BBC a couple of weeks below.  I'll paste in the link butyou may have to have a UK IP address to access it.  (Or a UK vpn?)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000scy8/panorama-vaccines-the-disinformation-war?page=1

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2021, 05:44:37 AM »
Yeah I can't watch that link, but I did find it on youtube.  :orly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2021, 04:04:42 PM »
I've got a UK VPN. Thinking I should watch it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2021, 06:18:29 AM »
Wifey has just said that one of her workmates has been excused from having the vaccine on the grounds that he's a vegetarian and the vaccine has egg in it.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING TRUE!  Even a small care company has fallen for misinformation.  It's literally everywhere you look online.

How dumb are people?  Rhetorical question.  I know how dumb people are because I witnessed 2020 in real time.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2021, 03:22:37 AM »
Someone my wife worked with all weekend has tested positive for Corona this morning.  We've both done PCR tests and we're clear.  So far.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2021, 01:18:17 AM »
My daughter was exposed to the virus a couple of days ago. So far, nothing.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2021, 10:51:09 AM »

Fingers crossed.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2021, 11:55:03 AM »

Fingers crossed.

Thanks.

Looks like she isn't infected. She took a test after a week which came out negative. It's been another few days and she's still feeling fine.

- Albert Einstein