Author Topic: The Unnecessary Casanova Complex  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The Unnecessary Casanova Complex
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2019, 01:02:14 AM »
Don't sweat it too much Genesis. We are all spazzes.
You will not misread or fuck things up as bad as I have.

Picture this. You are invited to a lady's house. You know her. She is a cute 20 something about 10 years your junior. Part time student and part time aerobic instructor. Nice body and cute face with infectious laugh. You are reasonably good friends. There is supposed to be a party of some description at her house. She invites you. Fondue came up in conversation and she says she will make that. You turn up. Candles everywhere. No one else there. Cool music playing. Fondue in full swing.

You have a nice meal together alone. A couple of laughs and some drinks. Then you have a bit of a dance and cuddle up on the lounge. No one else has showed up. She asks what side of the bed you sleep on. You answer this very left field question. A little later she says she is going to go to bed because it is getting late.

You apologise for keeping her up and thank her for a great night, give her a kiss on the cheek and head off. 15 minutes into your drive it all comes clear to you.

She is dirty on you from then on and you cannot bring it up because what the Hell would you really say?

See mate? You are not the only one crap at reading people and social context. I will let you know too. Sex is the easy bit. As you see from above the other shit is really hard. An older lady is more likely to have the confidence to say something like "Really? You don't want to join me" but she was young and did not hard that confidence or perhaps thought I was trying to rebuke her. HAD she have said that I would have gone "Join you! Hell yes! Lead on!".
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2019, 02:00:41 AM »
Fondue? What the fuck is this, a 1970s dinner party?!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2019, 02:59:08 AM »
Fondue? What the fuck is this, a 1970s dinner party?!

Party for two.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2019, 05:22:43 AM »
I thought fondue was a euphemism for baby gravy?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2019, 05:25:22 AM »
I thought fondue was a euphemism for baby gravy?

Nah, that's garlic mayo.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2019, 05:35:19 AM »
Have you got my PM?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2019, 06:00:09 AM »

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2019, 06:02:25 AM »
MOSW.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2019, 07:03:35 AM »
Yes. Interesting observation.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2019, 07:09:00 AM »
Yes. Interesting observation.

I've got, mate. I want you lot to have.