Author Topic: Alexandria Occasional-Cortex and the "Green New Deal".  (Read 4798 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Alexandria Occasional-Cortex and the "Green New Deal".
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2019, 04:01:41 AM »
Yeah, right. Like you would admit it.

Yes there is a great position Odeon. If i have not made a fool of myself (as i haven't) then i would say i haven't made a fool of myself. You say if i did then i would not admit it.

You seek refuge behind positions that are unquantifiable, unqualifiable and unfalsiable. No, intellectual honesty. Going for a heads i win, tails you lose.

You are weak and that is why you can't think through things that you spout others opinions on, like Climate Change/Global Warming

See how you did it again.

Your ideas are not your own. You parrot narratives spat at you. When faced with anything counter to the narrative you can't engage. You are a sheep.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2019, 04:12:49 AM »
Al's got a point Odeon. All you are doing is spouting the opinion of all those scientists on global warming and climate change. What would they know? Fake news, that's what it is. Better to base your opinion of global warming and climate change on what the Cheetoh In Chief says about it. He's smart.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2019, 08:12:21 AM »
Al's got a point Odeon. All you are doing is spouting the opinion of all those scientists on global warming and climate change. What would they know? Fake news, that's what it is. Better to base your opinion of global warming and climate change on what the Cheetoh In Chief says about it. He's smart.

Odeon is not spouting that at all.

Odeon IS deflecting when I put his broad statements under a microscope.

Nothing on what I said would be argued by any scientist. Their models have NOT worked. They have not worked for the reasons I have said. The only contentious point is the degree than man affects the climate around him and how much management would help and in what form it would take to make a meaningful effect.
Scientists will make educated guesses as to this. They will try to model predictions and these invariably fail.
I think man affects the climate and so does Odeon and so do the scientists. Odeon does not know how much and neither do I. I do not pretend I know more than I do here. Odeon does pretend more than he knows.
Odeon pretends that he has the knowledge of the international scientific community and he does not. He also believes that they are all of one mind and arrive at the same conclusions as to the effects, and they don't.
He does not have the intellectual fortitude to admit that teh most he knows is that man has some effect on his climate. That is it.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2019, 10:04:18 AM »

Yes there is a great position Odeon. If i have not made a fool of myself (as i haven't) then i would say i haven't made a fool of myself. You say if i did then i would not admit it.

You seek refuge behind positions that are unquantifiable, unqualifiable and unfalsiable. No, intellectual honesty. Going for a heads i win, tails you lose.

You are weak and that is why you can't think through things that you spout others opinions on, like Climate Change/Global Warming

Your ideas are not your own. You parrot narratives spat at you. When faced with anything counter to the narrative you can't engage. You are a sheep.

I really don't get why you answer his trolling. Especially when it tends to cost you so much more effort.

You're not going to change his mind. Nor affect him. And most of us have just learned to filter out
these exchanges, because they have no value.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2019, 12:06:41 PM »
Most of her ideas won't work...

fyp.  8)

but I'll admit I'm enjoying AOC.

Me too but mostly because she's a :trainwreck:

She's sharp,

Only in being a narcissistic manipulator. She's a Left wing Trump in that regard.

she has ideas...and whether they're well planned out or not she's not afraid to put them on the table and talk about them...which is more than I see anyone else doing.

That's because most adult politicians don't live in her fantasy world where an all encompassing Nanny state gives everyone a puppy, a pony and gumdrop rainbows.   :tard:

...and being a woman, that alone seems to make a few squirm and makes for some quality viewing. :laugh:

Perhaps in the dreams of Lefties, most moderates and conservatives don't give a shit about her genitals.

Personally, I wouldn't fuck her with odeot's dick!!!  :LOL:

I'm hoping she might become quite a force to be reckoned with as the years go by.

No, because that's all that she's after. She has already shown herself to be a power hungry psycho. Those who want power as much as she does should never be allowed around it.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2019, 12:09:25 PM »
I really don't get why you answer his trolling. Especially when it tends to cost you so much more effort.

:indeed:

I don't think that odeot believes most of what he posts to Al and myself.

Sometimes it's just too absurd for anyone to believe the shit he posts. But then on the other hand you can never underestimate human stupidity and all that...

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2019, 12:27:50 PM »
In the mean time, this Danish guy, Bjorn Lomborg, talks a lot more sense about environmental issues.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2019, 04:06:58 PM »

I got the one about you not admitting anything from Trump.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2019, 04:08:05 PM »

Yes. He's a genius.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2019, 04:11:24 PM »

Nothing on what I said would be argued by any scientist. Their models have NOT worked. They have not worked for the reasons I have said. The only contentious point is the degree than man affects the climate around him and how much management would help and in what form it would take to make a meaningful effect.
Scientists will make educated guesses as to this. They will try to model predictions and these invariably fail.
I think man affects the climate and so does Odeon and so do the scientists. Odeon does not know how much and neither do I. I do not pretend I know more than I do here. Odeon does pretend more than he knows.
Odeon pretends that he has the knowledge of the international scientific community and he does not. He also believes that they are all of one mind and arrive at the same conclusions as to the effects, and they don't.
He does not have the intellectual fortitude to admit that teh most he knows is that man has some effect on his climate. That is it.

But you do pretend. You're claiming you know what I think.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2019, 04:12:50 PM »
Sometimes it's just too absurd for anyone to believe the shit he posts. But then on the other hand you can never underestimate human stupidity and all that...

Which is why you exist.

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2019, 04:16:05 PM »
Funny Pappy comparing AOC to a train wreck.

What happened last time a train wreck ran for President?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2019, 05:07:44 PM »

But you do pretend. You're claiming you know what I think.

I am quite aware you don't  think

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2019, 06:39:36 PM »

AOC is a Left wing version of Trump, except even dumberer.   :tard:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2019, 08:46:35 PM »

AOC is a Left wing version of Trump, except even dumberer.   :tard:

Being dumb didn't seem to hold Trump's political aspirations back. Even if AOC is more dumberer than Trump, I wouldn't count on it holding her back either.