Educational

Author Topic: 2018 in a nutsack.  (Read 10106 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: 2018 in a nutsack.
« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2019, 09:28:08 PM »
Teenagers often feel a need where they need to rage against authoriteh. Whether that authoriteh is being used fairly or not.

The fact that people are still going on and on about shit that happened years ago and using that to justify their constant raging against the unfair use of authoriteh would be in line with some of us being perpetual teenagers.

Grown ups would be considering what constructive steps they could take. Like they could seek to create a fair set of rules regarding the use of authoriteh moving forward. Of they could do what I would do if I was THAT butthurt about something. If being here just made me even a little bit butthurt 5 minutes later you wouldn't see my hurting butt for dust.

It's not about what happened years ago. It's about the same behavior persisting.
The past is given to show context.

But really, the main audience was Odeon. And he's too wrapped in his defensive shell to be
affected by mere words, no matter how clearly they point to what his behavior is.

Enablers, who rush to his defense certainly don't help though. By doing so, you are perpetuating
this behavior - because MAYBE if everyone could state clearly that yes, he's a FUCKING BABY TYRANT
when it comes to misuse of the admin panel IT MIGHT JUST FUCKING SINK IN. You know, without
driving people away.

It also probably would at least slow down these attacks - not just from me.

But, that's too much to ask from the ass lickers.

Defending Odeon? No. Just finding the constant anal retentive butthurt tiresome.

Grown ups learn to get over shit. Have your say, get the fuck over it.

Yes you are being Odeon's buttplug here. You are just doing it in a way that tries to elevate how much better you are than everyone else. Worse still you are holding onto the worn out narrative that anyone here that has long-term critique about Odeon is butthurt.

At the same time, because you are his buttplug you will not use that value based assessment when looking at his reactions in the past with moderating members for not breaking the rules, threatening bannings for not breaking rules, taking a break from the forum whilst posting sympathy-fishing comments....no, this is not HIM being butthurt, this is him reacting as ANY victim of abuse would react.

You are being Odeon's toadie and buttplug. Now Icequeen was giving you a little competition but you managed to muscel her out of his cavity a little.

You clearly seek conflict with authoriteh figures. It's written all over you. Your head is so far up your own arse that you've become your own buttplug.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2019, 09:34:30 PM »
Teenagers often feel a need where they need to rage against authoriteh. Whether that authoriteh is being used fairly or not.

The fact that people are still going on and on about shit that happened years ago and using that to justify their constant raging against the unfair use of authoriteh would be in line with some of us being perpetual teenagers.

Grown ups would be considering what constructive steps they could take. Like they could seek to create a fair set of rules regarding the use of authoriteh moving forward. Of they could do what I would do if I was THAT butthurt about something. If being here just made me even a little bit butthurt 5 minutes later you wouldn't see my hurting butt for dust.

It's not about what happened years ago. It's about the same behavior persisting.
The past is given to show context.

But really, the main audience was Odeon. And he's too wrapped in his defensive shell to be
affected by mere words, no matter how clearly they point to what his behavior is.

Enablers, who rush to his defense certainly don't help though. By doing so, you are perpetuating
this behavior - because MAYBE if everyone could state clearly that yes, he's a FUCKING BABY TYRANT
when it comes to misuse of the admin panel IT MIGHT JUST FUCKING SINK IN. You know, without
driving people away.

It also probably would at least slow down these attacks - not just from me.

But, that's too much to ask from the ass lickers.

Defending Odeon? No. Just finding the constant anal retentive butthurt tiresome.

Grown ups learn to get over shit. Have your say, get the fuck over it.

Yes you are being Odeon's buttplug here. You are just doing it in a way that tries to elevate how much better you are than everyone else. Worse still you are holding onto the worn out narrative that anyone here that has long-term critique about Odeon is butthurt.

At the same time, because you are his buttplug you will not use that value based assessment when looking at his reactions in the past with moderating members for not breaking the rules, threatening bannings for not breaking rules, taking a break from the forum whilst posting sympathy-fishing comments....no, this is not HIM being butthurt, this is him reacting as ANY victim of abuse would react.

You are being Odeon's toadie and buttplug. Now Icequeen was giving you a little competition but you managed to muscel her out of his cavity a little.

You clearly seek conflict with authoriteh figures. It's written all over you. Your head is so far up your own arse that you've become your own buttplug.

Which is why I clearly have found Pyraxis so problematic.....okay maybe not Pyraxis but Parts.....okay maybe not Parts butRenaeden.....okay maybe not Renaeden.....

This narrative is stupid too. Maybe you have another that you can swivel to.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #257 on: January 12, 2019, 09:37:15 PM »
The degree to which the webmonkey can mess around with things due to hurt feelings before getting backlash from those outside the conflict.

Nup. That definition doesn't work. It would require that people are consciously or subconsciously looking for any excuse to be epically butthurt in a way that lasts forever.

Thus any time Odeon takes any action involving the buttons, reasonable or sensible or not, the risk of it causing endless butthurt and drama is extremely high.

It needs to be "the webmonkey can use the admin buttons whenever the webmonkey feels like it" or there needs to be significant restrictions.

This could be "any action taken against a member by the webmonkey using the admin buttons must be approved by a clear majority of members with more than 1,000 posts, and the poll must be available for a minimum of 72 hours.

I'm not saying that that needs to be the rule. But when you are dealing with a bunch of spazzes as anal retentive as some of the spazzes around here, the place will eventually become intolerable otherwise.

I've read this a few times now but I'm not following you. Are you saying there's no way to put a middle ground into words, the stated rule has to be either the admin can do whatever they want, or any decision must be thoroughly voted on?

Personally I am surprised that the place has lasted this long.

The reality is that some forum members have such a toxic effect on a forum that most forums ban them as soon as they are seen for what they are. Those that don't ban them will eventually wither and die from their poison.

Nah, boring places wither and die faster than places full of drama.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #258 on: January 12, 2019, 10:26:57 PM »
(1) I've read this a few times now but I'm not following you. Are you saying there's no way to put a middle ground into words, the stated rule has to be either the admin can do whatever they want, or any decision must be thoroughly voted on?

Personally I am surprised that the place has lasted this long.

The reality is that some forum members have such a toxic effect on a forum that most forums ban them as soon as they are seen for what they are. Those that don't ban them will eventually wither and die from their poison.

(2) Nah, boring places wither and die faster than places full of drama.

(1) Yes. There is no middle ground. Any action taken by anyone with extra buttons can become endless drama, can be the grounds for confected outrage.

(2) We need some new drama around here. The old drama was already boring years ago. The problem is that the sharks have sensed blood in the water and there will be no end of it.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2019, 10:30:30 PM »
Which is why I clearly have found Pyraxis so problematic.....okay maybe not Pyraxis but Parts.....okay maybe not Parts butRenaeden.....okay maybe not Renaeden.....

You don't have to take issue with every person who has any level of authoriteh to be said to have a problem with authoriteh.

New narrative, okay.

Hey Al, get out of my arse. I never said you could be my buttplug!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2019, 12:12:34 AM »

You don't have to take issue with every person who has any level of authoriteh to be said to have a problem with authoriteh.

New narrative, okay.

Hey Al, get out of my arse. I never said you could be my buttplug!

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2019, 12:25:39 AM »

He's talking about you Al.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2019, 12:42:37 AM »

He's talking about you Al.

Oh of course, and thank you for pointing that out. Don't mind that my reality is not a consideration in his world

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2019, 03:18:46 AM »

(2) We need some new drama around here. The old drama was already boring years ago. The problem is that the sharks have sensed blood in the water and there will be no end of it.

No point to new drama, when the old's causes are still there.

And yes, they may just eat up all the oxygene. Terrible.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2019, 05:22:24 AM »
This has nothing to do with your industry standards you stupid twat.

It's about not disclosing information, against the wishes of members, that could be used to identify us in real life.

What is so hard about that?

Because the TERM HAS A MEANING.

You're fucking dense. How many times do I have to say that I support the policy,
but that it's more effective if you use words to describe it which conform to general
standards and understanding.

Yes. The definition in the dictionary you stupid fuck.

Not your industry specific definition that doesn't apply here. You stupid fuck.

Ah yes. Your ignorance of other definitions from the one dictionary that you pull down
is definitely a good reason to use a non-standard meaning without further information.

Because, everyone should be as ignorant as you are, no?

This is the same shit as with Odeon. It's like - "I can find some reason to bend this into
something that, if you drink the cool-aid, is acceptable to the most short sighted of us,
so there is no need for improvement."

The difference, of course, is that Odeon's corruption is a core character trait. You could
(I assume) get over your ignorance. You're not personally invested in maintaining it,
as he is to his self-image as someone who is not a FUCKING BABY.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2019, 06:11:49 AM »
I am no more invested in the standard meaning of the word than the fucking dictionaries are.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2019, 06:40:47 AM »
No, but you're apparently very invested in not improving the way things happen here.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2019, 09:07:31 AM »
No, but you're apparently very invested in not improving the way things happen here.

But you are?!? :LMAO:

He's right, you know. You really are a stupid fuck.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2019, 10:48:37 AM »
My name is posted publicly online on my facebook account.

That doesn't mean it's okay for people to reveal my name on I^2.

“Not ok” doesn’t equate to d0xxing. If I posted someone phone number and social security number, I’d be in a lot of hot water.

How do you define doxxing? Why does a phone number qualify but a full name doesn't? Both can get you in different kinds of trouble, the first with stalkers and the second with employers (for example).

Posting private information publicly about an individual. Say hey, Joe ;) isn’t doxxing. Though I understand the use of someone’s name to pester and even stalk. The middle name or initial is pretty sensitive. It makes it easy to identify who Joe Black is from the other Joe Blacks. Not only that, it is a security question Banks ask for.

When Chris Dorner was killing LAPD cops, he mentioned a Theresa Evans officer who owed him an apology. I saw more than one Theresa Evans belonging to the LAPD. I was tempted to out her but realized both Theresa would be targets for murder, not just forced to apologize.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 11:03:41 AM by Bastet »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2019, 03:46:12 AM »

But you are?!? :LMAO:

He's right, you know. You really are a stupid fuck.

You are, apparently, incapable of parsing double negatives.

Which would explain a lot of why you can't understand me. 

But, there is still the core problem - you're corrupt, won't address the issue even to yourself,
and...of course, are a FUCKING BABY in denial.