Author Topic: Trump pulls out of Syria, forces "Mad Dog" Mattis to resign.  (Read 2526 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Trump pulls out of Syria, forces "Mad Dog" Mattis to resign.
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2018, 11:27:16 PM »

Um....  The wars were planned before 9/11.

Obviously. You think there's anywhere we DON'T have plans for?

Doesn't mean they'd get used.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2018, 04:21:34 AM »
Early Christmas present for Putin.

Money well spent.

Enough of the 'Russiagate' conspiracy theory.  If you think that Russia affected the result via $4700 of Google ads then just  :lol1:  There's zero evidence that Putin gave Trump money. 

But just prepare to look very silly

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/19/mueller-investigation-findings-914754

Benji dear, you still have reading comprehension issues. I didn't say Putin gave Trump money.

Deflecting.  You say that about everyone.  I was just covering both options to counter your conspiracy theory.

Actually I say that about you and Al. Stop blaming away your inability to understand what people say.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2018, 04:25:05 AM »
ISIS is not yet gone, Jack, and Russia is not particularly interested in making it so unless it helps them. They are there to help their ally, the president who had no problems with gassing his citizens, and to make sure that their interests in the region remain protected.

Iran, of course, is interested in defeating what remains of ISIS, but they're not the best of friends with the US as you know, and few others are interested in them taking any kind of active military role in the region. Quite the opposite.

I think pretty much everybody but Russia would prefer someone else - anyone else - than Trump to lead the US, and they would all like to see someone a bit more predictable and stable to do the leading.

The US can certainly retreat from the region but don't fool yourself by thinking that it will help anything.

When did Assad gas civilians?

Here's a handy timeline for you: https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Timeline-of-Syrian-Chemical-Weapons-Activity
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2018, 04:28:11 AM »
Oh, and Benji, did you imply that Assad's use of chemical weapons is somehow justifiable if the targets aren't civilians? Please explain.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2018, 04:38:31 AM »

Money well spent.

Enough of the 'Russiagate' conspiracy theory.  If you think that Russia affected the result via $4700 of Google ads then just  :lol1:  There's zero evidence that Putin gave Trump money. 

Benji dear, you still have reading comprehension issues. I didn't say Putin gave Trump money.

Deflecting.  You say that about everyone.  I was just covering both options to counter your conspiracy theory.

Actually I say that about you and Al. Stop blaming away your inability to understand what people say.

...and you still do not comprehend that Russiagate is and always was bullshit
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2018, 04:52:53 AM »
We'll find out, eventually, won't we? In the meantime, I'm keeping the popcorn handy and the beer chilled. Things aren't looking brilliant for your guy.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2018, 08:06:04 AM »

Money well spent.

The claims are that Trump is indebted to Kremlin banks or that the Russians swung the election with ads so stop playing games.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2018, 08:16:33 AM »
Oh, and Benji, did you imply that Assad's use of chemical weapons is somehow justifiable if the targets aren't civilians? Please explain.

He had no motive to kill civilians with gas.  The claims that 'he's killing his own people' are just recycled lies that were used in Iraq and Libya.  He gave up his chemical weapons.  The main attack in 2013 was carried out by the FSA who got the chemicals from Turkey.  They were on video boasting about their supplies at the end of 2012, singing Jihad and killing a rabbit and a hare.  Then Obama said about the red lines after the Jihadists had carried out 2 attacks and on the day the weapons inspectors were in town an attack was launched.  Turkey actually caught them and this was posted in an Irish newspaper.  The attack was blamed on Assad but after an OPCW investigation they said they couldn't say it was Assad as there was no chain of custody.  They then blamed the 2017 attack on Assad without a chain of custody.  This year they went in independently and found no evidence of a nerve agent attack.  Robert Fisk debunked the claims and other journalists interviewed alleged victims and people in the area.  There was no attack this year. 

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2018, 08:18:15 AM »
I don't condone any attacks on civilians.  Including Israel and the US's use of depleted uranium and white phosphorus. 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2018, 08:20:49 AM »
We'll find out, eventually, won't we? In the meantime, I'm keeping the popcorn handy and the beer chilled. Things aren't looking brilliant for your guy.

Not according to the article I posted to you.  The findings may never be made public.  You've been talking about popcorn for over 2 years.  It's stale.  You were expecting him to get done for 'collusion' but there's zero evidence.  Just admit you were wrong.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2018, 11:10:49 AM »

Money well spent.

The claims are that Trump is indebted to Kremlin banks or that the Russians swung the election with ads so stop playing games.

I'm going to nice to you and explain the basics. Please keep this handy for future reference.

Putin & Co most likely invested a fair bit of money, not only to manipulate the election but long before that to entrap Trump and those close to him. Whether it was a hotel room with fun, games & cameras, the promise of a Trump Tower in Moscow, strategic loans or something else (or all of it) doesn't really matter. It's all being investigated and a number of people around Trump, from lawyers to short-lived National Security Advisors, are cooperating with the investigation, and we've seen glimpses of the directions that investigation is taking, I suspect there's a lot more we don't know.

To dismiss all this as a conspiracy theory makes you look naive in the extreme.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2018, 11:21:38 AM »

He had no motive to kill civilians with gas.  The claims that 'he's killing his own people' are just recycled lies that were used in Iraq and Libya.  He gave up his chemical weapons.  The main attack in 2013 was carried out by the FSA who got the chemicals from Turkey.  They were on video boasting about their supplies at the end of 2012, singing Jihad and killing a rabbit and a hare.  Then Obama said about the red lines after the Jihadists had carried out 2 attacks and on the day the weapons inspectors were in town an attack was launched.  Turkey actually caught them and this was posted in an Irish newspaper.  The attack was blamed on Assad but after an OPCW investigation they said they couldn't say it was Assad as there was no chain of custody.  They then blamed the 2017 attack on Assad without a chain of custody.  This year they went in independently and found no evidence of a nerve agent attack.  Robert Fisk debunked the claims and other journalists interviewed alleged victims and people in the area.  There was no attack this year.

The WHO and quite a few others disagree with Fisk, to say the least, and they have the evidence to support their claims. I assume this is another one of your conspiracy theories.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2018, 11:26:30 AM »

Not according to the article I posted to you.  The findings may never be made public.  You've been talking about popcorn for over 2 years.  It's stale.  You were expecting him to get done for 'collusion' but there's zero evidence.  Just admit you were wrong.

:lol1:

I guess that's why Flynn, Cohen et al are accepting plea deals. Because of zero evidence.

The investigation is one of those rare gifts that keep on giving. Who says there can only be a single popcorn & beer session?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2018, 11:56:46 AM »
Every time I see this topic I think Trump is pulling out sexually from Syria.   :zombiefuck:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2018, 12:08:32 PM »

Money well spent.

I'm going to nice to you and explain the basics. Please keep this handy for future reference.

Putin & Co most likely invested a fair bit of money, not only to manipulate the election but long before that to entrap Trump and those close to him. Whether it was a hotel room with fun, games & cameras, the promise of a Trump Tower in Moscow, strategic loans or something else (or all of it) doesn't really matter. It's all being investigated and a number of people around Trump, from lawyers to short-lived National Security Advisors, are cooperating with the investigation, and we've seen glimpses of the directions that investigation is taking, I suspect there's a lot more we don't know.

To dismiss all this as a conspiracy theory makes you look naive in the extreme.

$4700 spent on Google ads by Russian companies.  Some were Pro Trump, some Pro Hillary and some were neither.  They were just there to steal info etc.  Yeah interesting conspiracy theories.  Nothing to do with collusion.