Author Topic: Can't Fix Stupid...  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Can't Fix Stupid...
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2018, 11:25:38 PM »
Yes. I often regret taking a mouthful of coffee when I read one of Al's or Pappy's posts.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2018, 11:28:32 PM »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2018, 11:59:25 PM »
https://thecreative.cafe/10-signs-youre-a-racist-4cd737d471fc

They left out a couple. Like the old classic "I'm not racist, some of my best friends are....".

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2018, 12:35:20 AM »
Almost nobody who is a racist is actually aware that they are a racist.

Thank goodness I have you to tell me.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2018, 12:41:02 AM »

Gophers are all stinky and hairy. It's pretty hard for them to look down on other gophers for being the wrong colour.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2018, 12:43:35 AM »

Gophers are all stinky and hairy. It's pretty hard for them to look down on other gophers for being the wrong colour.

We all look the same.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2018, 01:08:30 AM »

That's speciesist!

They are tasty meals that can be used before eaten.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2018, 01:39:57 AM »
Accusing people of racism rarely gets anyone anywhere.

Almost nobody who is a racist is actually aware that they are a racist. We (humans) absorb these attitudes and behaviours before we are old enough to realize that prejudice exists.

Trump thinks he is a man who respects women and people of all races.

Why are you personally racist
 I know you can't know anyone else's  thoughts but you know your own and yet are pretending an unconscious disassociate on or responsibility of your thoughts around race.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2018, 01:59:02 AM »

We all look the same.  :zoinks:

So untrue, you sexy beast!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2018, 01:59:19 AM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2018, 02:12:58 AM »
I am racist.

I do not like Asians.  My country has fought three wars against them in recent history. This is something I have had to fight against within myself in order to make Asian people in my acquaintance into "friends."
There it is. As honest as I can be.

One of my best "friends" when I still worked at the big box store was a Viet Namese immigrant. I gave him no quarter at first. Later came to realize that he is a great guy, family and all.

This racism thing is something I continue to fight.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 02:19:51 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2018, 02:16:14 AM »

What about those who could not vote, but spent time praying that it would be Trump instead of Shillary?
 :headhurts:

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2018, 09:39:55 AM »

Who are the real racists?
The people that support the Orange toddler. Or lets refine that a bit, some people that support him.

On a side note hate crimes have gone way up since this tard has been in office. When you have a president refer to African countries as "Shithole countries" there is a little bit of old style Colonialism as well

You were really ugly about me be Mexican when you misread a post of mine years ago. I have had such unfortunate encounter with the Social Justice crowd who gleefully post racial slurs of people of color who don't have opinions their socially conditioned opinions align with. I've been called slurs myself by them just for suggesting that the people they demonize may not be racist. Social Justice is very hypocritical, self-serving and biased. They care nothing about the very people they claim to defend. They just want to line their pockets with money. They have cognitive dissonance which causes them to go into mass hysteria whenever someone posts another sensationalized article aimed at causing social unrest.

I honestly don't even remember who you are. I misread a post and somehow you're still bothered by it? And I'm not a sjw. I'm stating the obvious. It's obvious racists love and support Dotard
:skywarp:

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2018, 09:57:29 AM »

The people that support the Orange toddler. Or lets refine that a bit, some people that support him.

On a side note hate crimes have gone way up since this tard has been in office. When you have a president refer to African countries as "Shithole countries" there is a little bit of old style Colonialism as well

Someone has been drinking the social justice kool-aide.   ::)
Nope. When you have a president say: "There are fine people on both sides" reguarding Charlottesville you not only are a racist, you're trying to give the racists a platform and make it ok for being a racist.
:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2018, 11:59:59 AM »

You were really ugly about me be Mexican when you misread a post of mine years ago. I have had such unfortunate encounter with the Social Justice crowd who gleefully post racial slurs of people of color who don't have opinions their socially conditioned opinions align with. I've been called slurs myself by them just for suggesting that the people they demonize may not be racist. Social Justice is very hypocritical, self-serving and biased. They care nothing about the very people they claim to defend. They just want to line their pockets with money. They have cognitive dissonance which causes them to go into mass hysteria whenever someone posts another sensationalized article aimed at causing social unrest.

I honestly don't even remember who you are. I misread a post and somehow you're still bothered by it? And I'm not a sjw. I'm stating the obvious. It's obvious racists love and support Dotard

Does the quote on the News Slave Box of your funny rant ring a bell? You said my vagina looked like a hungry sewer rat in refried beans. You haven’t exactly been “not racist” on this forum. You seem to be taking the reaction formation tactic to distract from your own flaws. Not all Trump supporters are racist just like not all a Democrats are non racist. Fun fact: it was the Republican Party that abolished slavery. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.