Educational

Author Topic: Can't Fix Stupid...  (Read 3890 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Can't Fix Stupid...
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2018, 07:59:21 PM »

Nope, it was those who decided that those black slaves were not equal to a full person.

Having slaves is one thing (well, a bad thing) but to justify your need for profit and THINGS by trying to make your slaves part livestock, and not fully human goes too far, in my book.
Be as honest as the Greeks, Egyptians and Romans. Yeah fucking Jews were slaves, but they still need accommodations to grow children, be sheltered,  fed and watered well and guess what - YOUR children will have even more slaves.

Except Arabs who bought black slaves (even more that Europeans did), they castrated the bucks as soon as they bought them, then they killed any babies that the women had.

That's why the middle east doesn have any black slave descendants today.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2018, 03:57:49 AM »

Who are the real racists?
The people that support the Orange toddler. Or lets refine that a bit, some people that support him.

If you support a racist, then you're a racist yourself. They don't all see this, but a significant portion of racists are stupid as well.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2018, 02:28:31 PM »

If you support a racist, then you're a racist yourself. They don't all see this, but a significant portion of racists are stupid as well.

This only applies if racism can be seen as the greatest evil of all - and one which is greater than
the collective sum of all other evils.

Because, every choice of support or opposition must be weighed in its context. If a racist held the cure to
a disease which would slowly rot the internals out of every child, I think the vast majority of humans -
racist or no - would support him in propagating that cure, even if it meant tangentially allowing racist
views to become more accepted.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2018, 03:43:15 PM »

The people that support the Orange toddler. Or lets refine that a bit, some people that support him.

Call him racist if you like, but saying he is so does not make it so.

I have pointed out many behaviours and interactions that run counter to behaviour that a racist would do AND time and time again smoking gun proof of him racism can be easily shown as him not being PC or tactful or padding an idea'S context very well....or Progressives hysteria
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2018, 12:37:36 AM »
Read the part where I say "they don't all see this..."
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2018, 01:23:37 AM »
Accusing people of racism rarely gets anyone anywhere.

Almost nobody who is a racist is actually aware that they are a racist. We (humans) absorb these attitudes and behaviours before we are old enough to realize that prejudice exists.

Trump thinks he is a man who respects women and people of all races.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2018, 09:26:00 AM »
I'm not a racist, but I can't stand niggers, gooks, spics....

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2018, 01:46:39 PM »
Almost nobody who is a racist is actually aware that they are a racist. We (humans) absorb these attitudes and behaviours before we are old enough to realize that prejudice exists.

::)      ::)     :facepalm2:

Someone has been drinking the Intersectional "unconscious bias" bullshit.

The white trash rednecks I grew up with in the Midwest were fully aware that they were racists and were quite proud of it.

It doesn't take a genius to realize when you're stereotyping based only on skin color.

I'm not a racist, but I can't stand niggers, gooks, spics....

:lol1:

I'm not racist but I'm definitely a culture-alist (why doesn't English have a word for this?)

When you follow MLK's credo of "judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin", what you find is that content of character tends to follow micro-cultures.

I didn't get along with the culture that existed in small town Nebraska, that was more of a primitive honor culture like what you'd find in the middle east.

On the other hand, I had no problem getting along with the middle class black kids I grew up with in California, who were often fellow Air Force brats.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2018, 02:29:18 PM »
I'm not a racist but.

Cal said it ironically. Stupid racists with their heads up their own arses say it unironically.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2018, 02:46:25 PM »
^^^ Every time you say "racist", what you really mean is "heretic".   ::)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2018, 07:53:13 PM »

On a side note hate crimes have gone way up since this tard has been in office. When you have a president refer to African countries as "Shithole countries" there is a little bit of old style Colonialism as well

You were really ugly about me be Mexican when you misread a post of mine years ago. I have had such unfortunate encounter with the Social Justice crowd who gleefully post racial slurs of people of color who don't have opinions their socially conditioned opinions align with. I've been called slurs myself by them just for suggesting that the people they demonize may not be racist. Social Justice is very hypocritical, self-serving and biased. They care nothing about the very people they claim to defend. They just want to line their pockets with money. They have cognitive dissonance which causes them to go into mass hysteria whenever someone posts another sensationalized article aimed at causing social unrest.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 07:56:00 PM by Bastet »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2018, 07:54:18 PM »

If you support an adulterer, then you're an adulterer yourself. They don't all see this but a significant portion of adulterers are hypocrites as well.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2018, 09:43:09 PM »

I'm not racist but I'm definitely a culture-alist (why doesn't English have a word for this?)

I am too. But, I'm not sure it's something to be proud of.

It feels driven of the very kind of fears that purely racial ones are, in many cases.

ON the other hand, some cultures have exceedingly hostile behavior - so it can't be completely discarded as an idea.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2018, 11:03:36 PM »
Accusing people of racism rarely gets anyone anywhere.

Trump thinks he is a man who respects women and people of all races.

He also think he is smart.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2018, 11:07:00 PM »
I'm not a racist but.

Cal said it ironically. Stupid racists with their heads up their own arses say it unironically.

I was about to do a variation of "I'm not a racist..." in response to Scrap when I saw he actually posted it himself. Spilled coffee on my keyboard.

- Albert Einstein