Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Idiot
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2018, 09:43:46 PM »

You need to understand the pathology of a chronic shit stirrer. Notice in historical context he has thrown stones into a still economy and bought between the ripples to his own gain. He is doing the same thing as our President.

Corruption in politics is nothing new. He's just taking it to a different level.

Not always in agreement, but lowering our taxes is a big thing! I am considered upper middle class in yearly income and my taxes should go down by about six thousand dollars with next year's tax return.

Might depend on your exemptions. But yeah, I see some boost from this.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2018, 10:11:02 PM »

You need to understand the pathology of a chronic shit stirrer. Notice in historical context he has thrown stones into a still economy and bought between the ripples to his own gain. He is doing the same thing as our President.

Corruption in politics is nothing new. He's just taking it to a different level.

Not always in agreement, but lowering our taxes is a big thing! I am considered upper middle class in yearly income and my taxes should go down by about six thousand dollars with next year's tax return.

Might depend on your exemptions. But yeah, I see some boost from this.
This year's taxes will probably be the most complicated I have ever had to deal with. My earlier statement came directly from my strategist who has already done year end projections for us and advised us as to how much to pay in upfront taxes.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2018, 11:38:36 PM »
You'll most likely have to pay for your lower taxes in another way. Such as his trade wars.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2018, 12:28:28 AM »
You'll most likely have to pay for your lower taxes in another way. Such as his trade wars.

Possibly, but you are talking to an older fellow who has everything he needs and most of what he wants, generally speaking.
I think it will come down to a wimpy, over hyped "last man standing" scenario. Which diverse economy will last or suffer the least and who blinks first.

Maybe some are unaware of the kind of one-sided  trade deals we have been dealing with for MANY years in this country, yes getting foreign items at market prices (a market that we mostly created, btw) benefits our citizenry.
It comes down to how we trade back what we have to offer, such as grains. Hell twenty percent is given away to third world needy places, but humanitarianism is another subject.
Having our goods prices doubled at the dock or abandoned to rot because some lame distributor will not pay their own government's higher import tax this week has pissed a bunch of us off.

No one knows WTF President Trump is going to do next, but he is at least doing things. We have suffered four Mr. Milquetoast presidents in a row. It is about time a president with Ball #1 working actually do something.

Just realized how utterly sexist that last remark is, but HEY! I am a regular guy and NOT being some form of sexist is something I have to force myself NOT to do.
If I could make it happen, I can think of many women who I know personally, who would make better presidents than we have seen in the past few decades.
Grandma for President!!
She's got ballz!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:51:36 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.