Start here > What is Intensity²?

SIGS

(1/4) > >>

Calandale:
Maybe it's just me - but Sigs that look like posts (same format ect) or that are beyond a line or so end up looking like a person
is just pasting the same crap on every single post. A great way to NOT make it through my mental filter.

Minister Of Silly Walks:
I'm not butthurt enough about anything yet to make a really awesome sig. Give me time.

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: Minister of silly walks on July 25, 2018, 09:28:58 AM ---I'm not butthurt enough about anything yet to make a really awesome sig. Give me time.

--- End quote ---

Does one have to be butthurt to make long sigs? I have made long sigs for 11 years and I have not been butthurt and certainly not for 11 years. Only someone really dishonest or really, really stupid would even imply this to be the case. Wondering why you are?

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: Calandale on July 25, 2018, 09:24:42 AM ---Maybe it's just me - but Sigs that look like posts (same format ect) or that are beyond a line or so end up looking like a person
is just pasting the same crap on every single post. A great way to NOT make it through my mental filter.

--- End quote ---

I actually do not pay attention to signatures. My own included. I do as you do and kind of mentally see around them. I usually leave my signatures up and forget about them and about what is in them. They generally stay up for a year or so and then I have something in mind to change them to. Like most things it tends to date pretty quickly and such. But it is what it is and I have no issue.

Calandale:

--- Quote from: Al Swearengen on July 25, 2018, 10:07:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Calandale on July 25, 2018, 09:24:42 AM ---Maybe it's just me - but Sigs that look like posts (same format ect) or that are beyond a line or so end up looking like a person

--- End quote ---

I actually do not pay attention to signatures. My own included. I do as you do and kind of mentally see around them.

--- End quote ---

No. You missed my point. I see around everything people post, as it looks like they keep spamming the same thing everywhere.

Your current sig, though not long, appears to just say the same thing again and again, in every post - so even your
readable posts get filtered out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version