Start here > What is Intensity²?

You know what I don't get?

<< < (20/20)

Tequila:
Where's the place to be in Oregon then?  Could fly into Las Vegas from Manchester I suppose.

Yuri Bezmenov:
Personally, I like it where I live because we're centrally located and there's plenty to do here.

If you want something different, Springfield, Eugene and the Willamette valley are just an hour and a half trip over the Cascade mountains. Portland is about a 2 hour drive up Hwy 26. If you want to see the coast, that's about a 3 hour drive.

We also have a commercial airport here in Redmond. There are direct flights from Las Vegas to Redmond.

Tequila:
You'll know about it if I come.  You won't know what hit you.

Really though, I'd be polite and subdued.  I like a couple of beers and a look about the place.

Calandale:

--- Quote from: Alex DeLarge on August 15, 2018, 04:10:29 PM ---Personally, I like it where I live because we're centrally located and there's plenty to do here.

If you want something different, Springfield, Eugene and the Willamette valley are just an hour and a half trip over the Cascade mountains. Portland is about a 2 hour drive up Hwy 26. If you want to see the coast, that's about a 3 hour drive.

We also have a commercial airport here in Redmond. There are direct flights from Las Vegas to Redmond.

--- End quote ---

Pfft...everything 'worth doing' that's not right where you are is closer to here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version