Educational

Author Topic: Trump & Putin  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Trump & Putin
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2018, 04:03:33 PM »
Like I said, ever the apologist. Not surprised; Trump supporters are generally not that smart.

What is moronic is to be presented with facts that you cant rebuje and call me an apologist, the facts drivel and me not bright for giving you facts you can't refute.

The pushback is nothing but rejection on ideological terms.

You project your dim-witted thinking onto others to make yourself feel better

Not about to get into a discussion with you. You don't have the brains.

Weak projection
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2018, 03:50:49 AM »
https://hillreporter.com/fake-walkaway-ads-feature-images-of-people-from-shutterstock-4319

:LMAO:

The quality of hit pieces coming from Libtards continues to go downhill.

The #walkaway movement (which is a genuine movement, as documented by thousands of youtube videos) must have them scared.

So just like odeot, instead of developing a sense of self-awareness, they double down on the insane hysteria.   :hahaha:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2018, 04:11:04 AM »
https://hillreporter.com/fake-walkaway-ads-feature-images-of-people-from-shutterstock-4319

:LMAO:

The quality of hit pieces coming from Libtards continues to go downhill.

The #walkaway movement (which is a genuine movement, as documented by thousands of youtube videos) must have them scared.

So just like odeot, instead of developing a sense of self-awareness, they double down on the insane hysteria.   :hahaha:

Was Odeon surprised when Trump won? I wasn't. I had money on him that he would win. Will he be surprised if the Liberals get rolled in the Midterms, when the Democrat party is decimated and divided leading to 2020 and lose badly to Trump, when major RINOs and Liberals/Democrat figureheads and talking heads get bundled out of public life/indicted/prosecuted, and when the Liberal "resistance" crumbles and the Conservative agenda is pushed through hard? I think he will. Odeon is as dumb as shit.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2018, 04:27:06 AM »
When someone like McDangly can so completely own you, I'm not surprised Trump & Putin have no problems feeding you with just about anything.

How does it feel to be so gullible?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2018, 04:57:18 AM »
When someone like McDangly can so completely own you, I'm not surprised Trump & Putin have no problems feeding you with just about anything.

How does it feel like to be a delusional moron?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2018, 05:37:12 AM »
Brilliant comeback.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2018, 05:38:33 AM »
Brilliant comeback.

How does it feel?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2018, 05:41:13 AM »
I'm glad your posts are getting shorter.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2018, 05:42:03 AM »
I'm glad your posts are getting shorter.

They fluctuation in size as you know.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2018, 05:45:22 AM »
Your grammar still sucks but at least there's less of it.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2018, 05:52:23 AM »
Your grammar still sucks but at least there's less of it.

Sure but no one here is the grammar police or spelling police, so I guess it doesn't matter, right?

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2018, 08:44:33 AM »

Because nothing portrays the opinions of actual people more than not using the actual people behind the opinions.

Well then again, maybe they're better off in some cases.... :apondering:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2018, 11:22:56 AM »

Odeot says this without the slightest sense of irony because he just got duped by a fake news article that claimed the #walkaway movement is a hoax.

How does it feel to be so lacking in self-awareness?? TOM is a bitch and all...