Start here > How To...

Decode odeot's M.O.

<< < (6/7) > >>

Yuri Bezmenov:
Here's a good video that explains gaslighting narcissists like odeot.

odeon:

Walkie:

--- Quote from: Sofa King Wasted on July 13, 2018, 06:52:32 PM ---just for quick reference.

--- End quote ---

I hesitate to dignify this  with a response.
But hey! It's Christmas! and  you're totally off-beam.

I find it hard to believe that you're serious. heck, you're probably not and I'm probably daft for responding like this, but here goes

You know that gaslighhters are manipulative , underhand gits who stir the shit behind your back, right? never mind all  these subtlle, ambiguous signs that you can read into anything you like.if you try.  That much is definitive

Well, get this: I've had occasion to exchange PMs with Odeon at times, and he never had a bad word to say about anyone behind their back.  Like most of  we Spazzes, he's actually much nicer to people when he's talking about them  behind their back than he is when talking directly  to their face. he doesn't belittle them, discredit them or anything like that ; he struggles to understand them.

Can you think why that might be?

because he's a gaslighter, eh? FFS. Think again.  Like most of the rest of this board, I'm getting thoroughly sick of this game,  or whatever it is.

Walkie:

oh! PS if you turned your billion watt searchlight on me, Scrap, I'd be doing 1 through to 6  in my efforts to get that thing outta my face. I'm pretty sure any human being would, supposing they were trapped on their own damned board with you, and couldn;t just quit.

In other words , it's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Queen Victoria:
Walkie, that's why I started my Good Clean Humour topic.   :mischief:

There had to be a safe house/topic somewhere on the site.  Feel free to visit, add your own jokes, and give your insides a massage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version