Author Topic: Calling someone a Mother fucker is literally saying that they fuck their mother?  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
It's so cute when Al tries to explain intellectual concepts to me. And tries to talk down to me like he's some kind of smart person.

Look up the meaning of irony. Then come back and explain to me why the title of this thread is so hilariously ironic. That is your assignment for today. Should be good for a laugh. 
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Never seen so much crying from 1 person. And I don't even have to do anything. It's like trying to add a stick to a coal fire...

Let's be honest. No one ever took you that seriously. 136 posts to go dipshit
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
It's so cute when Al tries to explain intellectual concepts to me. And tries to talk down to me like he's some kind of smart person.

Look up the meaning of irony. Then come back and explain to me why the title of this thread is so hilariously ironic. That is your assignment for today. Should be good for a laugh.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster

I'm enjoying myself, what about you? No? Shame.

I wake up with a giant welly every morning and I make love to my pleasure doll because it's a lot cheaper than having kids with a bimbo.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

I wake up with a giant welly every morning and I make love to my pleasure doll because it's a lot cheaper than having kids with a bimbo.

Your Welly is a sex toy. Great. Congratulations dumbarse, you will make a Wellington Boot a great husband, I am sure

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Would you Aussies speak English so the rest of us can understand??  :comrade:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
In plain English for you: One of us Aussies has a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock and it causes him to type vast amounts of unintelligible verbal diarrhoea.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Your Welly is a sex toy. Great. Congratulations dumbarse, you will make a Wellington Boot a great husband, I am sure

Would you Aussies speak English so the rest of us can understand??  :comrade:

This is a "Welly" AKA a Wellington boot

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
In plain English for you: One of us Aussies has a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock and it causes him to type vast amounts of unintelligible verbal diarrhoea.

Don't be a goofy mother fucker

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Never seen so much crying from 1 person. And I don't even have to do anything. It's like trying to add a stick to a coal fire...

Is that what you call your pecker??   :laugh:

Online Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
I usually go with the usual "asshole" "SOB" "wiseass" "dumbass" remarks... sometimes I go too far, yet people get my point (most of the times)

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
I once said that in a dentist's chair.

My mother was sat across the room.

Fun times.