Educational

Author Topic: Calling someone a Mother fucker is literally saying that they fuck their mother?  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
I prefer to call people whores.  :zoinks:

Is that before or after the put you up their bottom?

Before. I want to make sure they hear it.  :zoinks:

I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee just now.   :spitscreen:
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
 :lol1:   :plus:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
The options all look like they were written by somebody who is vewwy, vewwy butthurt about something. How about the "I don't think it's okay to throw such crude insults about people who other forum members really care about" option? If you add that I might be able to vote.

TRANSLATION:

"Yeah, selecting any of these is going to expose me and my.Intellectual dishonesty more than you have already. My attempt to seize on you calling Odeon a Mother fucker was supposed to be seen as completely.immoral and a literal device and give me an air of righteous indignation.

Now I will distract and pretend you are just whiny/butthurt/attention-seeking rather than admit I'm intellectually dishonest"

Good plan Jackass
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
Such a mad bro... did you fuck your partner or did she fuck you? Your daughter has the right to know who cum first.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
It's about fucking someone else's mother.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
It's about fucking someone else's mother.

Either way Minister of Silly Walks is blatantly dishonest.

Odeon calls me a cunt again and again. Fine. I call him a mother fucker and the end is nigh.

Look we know WHY MOSW does this and yet gives Odeon a free pass. But let's not pretend that he was not dishonest. His delivery and faux-moral outrage is laugh in his goofy face ridiculous.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 05:02:58 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
The title of this thread is hilariously ironic. Not quite as ironic as Al's sig.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
I love it how he says "we".
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
The title of this thread is hilariously ironic. Not quite as ironic as Al's sig.

You are easily amused, of course, I do agree though, that the amount of critical analysis to distinguish the difference between metaphor and literal meanings and in determining context and subtext and other nuances, is probably beyond you.

Most people here are not so easily lost. Admittedly IceQueen says she is too but I think hers is inherent redneck intellectual laziness rather than stupidity.

Hope that helps.

Too confusing? "I called you a low life fuckwit"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
I think all the memes make this the best I2 argument ever.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
I think all the memes make this the best I2 argument ever.  :zoinks:

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
Never seen so much crying from 1 person. And I don't even have to do anything. It's like trying to add a stick to a coal fire...