Educational

Author Topic: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.  (Read 2280 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2018, 01:32:00 PM »
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

This passage got some people on Facebook in trouble because their algorithms identified it as "hate speech".

I say, "Read it and weep. "  If you need to.  While I can not justify much of what was done to many of the natives in this land, we tried to be civil, then in order to face a warlike people factions of the time met them with similar abandon.

Would we do things differently, today? Fuckin'A!  We would do things differently. We can not undo the past, but to call our Declaration Of Independence hate speech is to ignore the actual historical content.

:yawn:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2018, 02:19:52 PM »
I agree, you needed your independence from life because it was hurting you. Now that you have your own lives, go back to serving god amongst your violent selves. Make a sacrifice, as I only know too well that it is fucking with you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2018, 02:25:59 PM »
I agree, you needed your independence from life because it was hurting you. Now that you have your own lives, go back to serving god amongst your violent selves. Make a sacrifice, as I only know too well that it is fucking with you.

160 more posts, dumbarse
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2018, 02:29:14 PM »
Cum at me bro. I'm sure your daughter would want to watch you fuckup, fucking up.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2018, 02:31:52 PM »
Cum at me bro. I'm sure your daughter would want to watch you fuckup, fucking up.

158 more posts, dipshit
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2018, 02:50:39 PM »

You are no longer making sense.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2018, 02:55:20 PM »
Why? Are your senses fucking with you too?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2018, 03:02:35 PM »

:scratchhead:

mdanglerlimpdick has only occasionally made sense. I can count the times he made sense on one hand, with fingers left over.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2018, 04:34:19 PM »

:scratchhead:

mdanglerlimpdick has only occasionally made sense. I can count the times he made sense on one hand, with fingers left over.

:laugh: :laugh:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2018, 01:37:05 AM »
It's fairly obvious that very little is actually going on in your head, but do carry on. Cunt.

Bit of Projection there. "I know what you are but what am I?" Fine bit of argument tactic up to the age of 11. Most of us outgrow it. That Signature really upset you didn't it? Good.

You do know that having it in your sig won't magically make it true, right? You're now using your daughter in our little fight. Cunt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2018, 02:24:14 AM »
It's fairly obvious that very little is actually going on in your head, but do carry on. Cunt.

Bit of Projection there. "I know what you are but what am I?" Fine bit of argument tactic up to the age of 11. Most of us outgrow it. That Signature really upset you didn't it? Good.

You do know that having it in your sig won't magically make it true, right? You're now using your daughter in our little fight. Cunt.

Don't like the torchlight in your direction, you little cockroach? Still projecting your shortcomings? Plan A is not working for you. When are you going to race to your mod tools to try to win your fight? Slimy Odeon.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2018, 04:41:56 AM »
Using your daughter as a tool in this is a new low for you. Spineless little cunt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2018, 05:09:13 AM »
Using your daughter as a tool in this is a new low for you. Spineless little cunt.

Not using her at all. You are projecting again. I am shining a light on your actions. You do NOT get to bring my family into a discussion to try to point score and then pretend that me seizing on that and telling you to go fuck yourself and why, is now ME using my family to point score. THAT is hypocrisy and projection.

That is all you have Odeon, you weak, spineless, catty little slimeball.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2018, 01:24:53 PM »

Not using her at all. You are projecting again. I am shining a light on your actions. You do NOT get to bring my family into a discussion to try to point score and then pretend that me seizing on that and telling you to go fuck yourself and why, is now ME using my family to point score. THAT is hypocrisy and projection.

That's just so much bullshit and intellectual dishonesty. If it had been anyone else I would have been surprised but it's you and, well, it's what you do these days. WTF happened to you? Spineless little dishonest cunt.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2018, 08:22:38 PM »

That's just so much bullshit and intellectual dishonesty. If it had been anyone else I would have been surprised but it's you and, well, it's what you do these days. WTF happened to you? Spineless little dishonest cunt.

Yes there are so few people these days that are prepared to shine a light on your blatant projection and hypocrisies. I don't mind though Odeon. I do not mind exposing your being a slimebag. Feign confusion, surprise disappointment in me but I have you dead to rights, and have for a while. I was even prepared to brush off little snipes and the like.

Where you are, is a natural consequence of your own choices. Do not think that projecting your shortcomings or calling labels that best suit your behaviours makes you anything mor than a hypocrite. If you think you will deflect your shortcomings to me, your do not have any thought to the intellect of anyone here. That speaks volumes about you.

You are like a failed magician trying to distract with one hand that you obviously have something another and trying to convince us how there is nothing in either hand by showing us your empty hand. You do this poorly. We are not that stupid.