Author Topic: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.  (Read 2285 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.
« on: June 29, 2018, 06:43:53 PM »
Can you believe this stupid, entitled, feckless cunt??

She calls for Trump administration officials and their families to be harassed, intimidated and bullied in public.

Now she has to cancel events because she's receiving threats of harassment if she goes out in public.

This is the shit that you do when you think that your genitals and skin color protect you from your own stupidity.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/rep-maxine-waters-cancels-events-due-to-very-serious-death-threat/2018/06/28/b5aca1c0-7b1c-11e8-80be-6d32e182a3bc_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2ae7409873b2

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 07:35:20 PM »
Can you believe this stupid, entitled, feckless cunt??

She calls for Trump administration officials and their families to be harassed, intimidated and bullied in public.

Now she has to cancel events because she's receiving threats of harassment if she goes out in public.

This is the shit that you do when you think that your genitals and skin color protect you from your own stupidity.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/rep-maxine-waters-cancels-events-due-to-very-serious-death-threat/2018/06/28/b5aca1c0-7b1c-11e8-80be-6d32e182a3bc_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2ae7409873b2

Mad Maxine deserves all she gets and more
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 04:14:14 PM »
US Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) fearlessly warned would-be assassins on Saturday that if they intend to target her, they 'better shoot straight.'

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 10:27:55 PM »
US Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) fearlessly warned would-be assassins on Saturday that if they intend to target her, they 'better shoot straight.'

Pretending she is at risk of being assassinated
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 11:25:01 AM »
^^^ This is what passes for journalistic research and evidence these days.

"A black woman said it therefore it must be true".   ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 12:40:31 PM »
^^^ This is what passes for journalistic research and evidence these days.

"A black woman said it therefore it must be true".   ::)

I'm sorry, did you prove that it was false somewhere? I must have missed it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 04:22:12 PM »
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/28/politics/maxine-waters-threatened/index.html

She just got a lot of blowback and angry people giving her shit. She just wants to paint herself as a victim. It is crybullying

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 12:19:33 AM »

She just got a lot of blowback and angry people giving her shit. She just wants to paint herself as a victim. It is crybullying

Didn't Scrap just imply that the article was false? You two are just so confusing.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 02:25:02 AM »

Didn't Scrap just imply that the article was false? You two are just so confusing.

I said she just got a lot of blowback and Scrap said the article selling the narrative that she is a victim of threats to her life.

You are confused between you believe those two positions are both murually exclusive and.confusing?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2018, 12:57:18 PM »

I said she just got a lot of blowback and Scrap said the article selling the narrative that she is a victim of threats to her life.

You are confused between you believe those two positions are both murually exclusive and.confusing?

I'm so sorry. You two just seem like twins.

But do carry on. You are both hugely entertaining.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2018, 04:49:35 PM »

I'm so sorry. You two just seem like twins.

But do carry on. You are both hugely entertaining.

I will ask again. "I said she just got a lot of blowback and Scrap said the article selling the narrative that she is a victim of threats to her life is false". How are these confusing positions and better yet how are they wrong? How does Scrap's position invalidate mine?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:13:04 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2018, 01:10:51 PM »
Have a think and get back to me. No hurry.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 05:29:40 PM »
Have a think and get back to me. No hurry.

No. There is no disparity and you just do not have the cognitive skills you believe you have, to think it through.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2018, 06:32:57 PM »
Don't worry Odeon, I don't have the cognitive skills to understand Al's posts either. :P
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass