Author Topic: The facts about Trump’s policy of separating families at the border  (Read 2238 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: The facts about Trump’s policy of separating families at the border
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2018, 11:34:52 PM »
Naivety as a lifestyle.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2018, 01:28:51 AM »
No, naivety is a state of of mind. Ignorance. So long as it is not willful ignorance, it's okay by me
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2018, 11:09:30 PM »
No, I meant naivety.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2018, 11:13:38 PM »
No, I meant naivety.

Your lifestyle?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2018, 11:18:41 PM »
Was referring to your posts.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2018, 11:43:27 PM »

Odd, because they are not naive

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2018, 11:43:54 PM »

You understand his posts?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2018, 11:45:30 PM »

This is a big admission that you are failing in your ability to comprehend the written word.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2018, 12:33:21 AM »

This is a big admission that you are failing in your ability to comprehend the written word.

I can comprehend written words.

But some people have a talent for stringing words together in sequences that baffle me.

Maybe I'm just easy to baffle?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2018, 02:18:19 PM »
It is a billion more times naive to think that Trump just wants to separate children from their parents because he is evil.  It is the law that when parents are arrested for trying to enter the country illegally, the children cannot be detained with them.  Obama did the same.  The only difference is that Trump tried zero tolerance with illegal immigration.  You would literally have to be mentally retarded or Odeon not to know this.  Trump was using it as a deterrent.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2018, 03:12:53 PM »

I can comprehend written words.

But some people have a talent for stringing words together in sequences that baffle me.

Maybe I'm just easy to baffle?

Maybe you're not the only one.  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2018, 04:15:06 PM »

Not really, no. I just hope for the best.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2018, 04:16:41 PM »
It is a billion more times naive to think that Trump just wants to separate children from their parents because he is evil.  It is the law that when parents are arrested for trying to enter the country illegally, the children cannot be detained with them.  Obama did the same.  The only difference is that Trump tried zero tolerance with illegal immigration.  You would literally have to be mentally retarded or Odeon not to know this.  Trump was using it as a deterrent.

You could also be, well, you and post this shit.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2018, 06:46:07 PM »

You could also be, well, you and post this shit.

No, this is actually correct.

Next question. "Who can change a bad law?" Next question "If the President was coping flak from following a bad law, why would the party or parties with the power to change laws not change it"

These answered honestly will get you closer to truth and take the "shit" filters from your eyes

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2018, 07:23:15 PM »
Weird concepts like truth are not important to some people.  Hanging on to being right means so much more.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: