Author Topic: The facts about Trump’s policy of separating families at the border  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The facts about Trump’s policy of separating families at the border
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2018, 07:38:04 PM »
Weird concepts like truth are not important to some people.  Hanging on to being right means so much more.

Yes, I think there certainly be shades of grey and difference if opinion but there also is blind ideological conditioning and deliberate ignorance.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2018, 11:54:06 PM »

I declare Godwin.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2018, 07:31:56 AM »
Weird concepts like truth are not important to some people.  Hanging on to being right means so much more.

The irony. :rofl:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein