Author Topic: Why can't we hate niggers??  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Why can't we hate niggers??
« on: June 13, 2018, 09:13:33 AM »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Why can't we hate niggers??
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 12:10:05 PM »
You can hate anyone you want to.  Just treat them with the same fairness and respect that you give to others.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 12:54:14 PM »
Did you read the article?

How is it that feminists can get away with such blatant bigotry without being called on it??

And this is a University professor, no less.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 02:23:18 PM »
I don't hate men.

I hate the woman that raised her son like a little king entitled to do whatever he pleases, including treat her like shit...because one day he will be a man...and that means so much more than being a woman.

I hate the woman with the 3 sons that gets treated like a stupid piece of shit by her husband in front of those 3 boys and never speaks up...because the bible says he's the head of the household and he knows best...congratulations for perpetuating the problem.

I hate other women who turn on the woman who's been abused...or encourage her not to speak up, or blame her for creating the problem. You are a biggest part of the problem.

I hate women that raised their daughters to put up with this shit in silence "because it's all part of being a woman" and not how to aim for the jugular and grab someone by the balls and twist before they run for the door. Because this is not "okay."

I hate the people that employ these men and condone their behavior by their repeated silence. When they know exactly what kind of asshole they are dealing with.

Women need to step up to the plate here too. This shit just didn't happen overnight. People needed to start being outraged years ago.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 02:28:16 PM »
I hate other women who turn on the woman who's been abused...or encourage her not to speak up, or blame her for creating the problem. You are a biggest part of the problem.

In other words, Hillary Clinton, amirite??

People needed to start being outraged years ago.

Uum yeah. Uncontrolled hysteria goes wrong about 100% of the time.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 03:21:16 PM »

In other words, Hillary Clinton, amirite??

People needed to start being outraged years ago.

Uum yeah. Uncontrolled hysteria goes wrong about 100% of the time.

Standing up for yourself and speaking up for change is what I mean...that does not equal uncontrolled hysteria.  :wanker:

I was a Hillary supporter, because I personally considered her the lesser of two evils...not because I agreed with everything she did. I didn't.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 05:20:03 PM »
I don't hate men.

I hate the woman that raised her son like a little king entitled to do whatever he pleases, including treat her like shit...because one day he will be a man...and that means so much more than being a woman.

I hate the woman with the 3 sons that gets treated like a stupid piece of shit by her husband in front of those 3 boys and never speaks up...because the bible says he's the head of the household and he knows best...congratulations for perpetuating the problem.

I hate women that raised their daughters to put up with this shit in silence "because it's all part of being a woman" and not how to aim for the jugular and grab someone by the balls and twist before they run for the door. Because this is not "okay."

I hate the people that employ these men and condone their behavior by their repeated silence. When they know exactly what kind of asshole they are dealing with.

Women need to step up to the plate here too. This shit just didn't happen overnight. People needed to start being outraged years ago.

So essential you don't like asshats of either gender and their asshattery? Sounds entirely reasonable but has got nothing to do with genders or Feminism or the original post of Scrap.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 06:01:55 PM »
Oh well...just like you I don't always stick entirely to the subject. ;)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 06:32:55 PM »

I agree with most of what you say but....

Yes, it didn't just happen overnight. But criticizing women for putting up with that sh1t for all those years is a bit like Kanye West saying "slavery was a choice".

Women learned to keep quiet and put up with sh1t because the consequences of speaking up were often dire. When I was a kid, it was an unwritten rule that the police didn't get involved in domestic "situations", it wasn't a policeman's job to tell a man how to treat his family. Even now the options for women in those situations are limited. Allowing your husband to treat you like sh1t in front of your kids was often preferable to speaking up and telling him that treating you like that is not acceptable - and getting your face beat in.

Speaking up about a man in a position of power groping you or r*ping you was often a career-ending move, with zero consequences for the man involved who knew exactly what he was doing and exactly how to get away with it. Even now... it's starting to change, but there are still plenty of regressive attitudes around. There's a long way to go.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 06:41:08 PM »
Why can't you spell out shit or rape??

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 07:10:33 PM »
Depends were I'm posting from. I'll spell them out for you later :)
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 07:17:25 PM »
Don't understand that. If the language is worth self-censoring, then why use the words in the first place?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2018, 07:21:52 PM »
Did you read the article?

How is it that feminists can get away with such blatant bigotry without being called on it??

And this is a University professor, no less.

If your question was directed to me, no.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2018, 07:43:13 PM »
You can hate anyone you want to.  Just treat them with the same fairness and respect that you give to others.

Agreed!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2018, 07:43:57 PM »
I don't hate men.

Agreed!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant