Author Topic: what happened to the nazi alex picture?  (Read 3578 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: what happened to the nazi alex picture?
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2006, 08:21:28 PM »
Both unless that wallets full of ?100 notes, if it is, chuck it to me. :angel:

peegai

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2006, 01:08:59 PM »
Both unless that wallets full of ?100 notes, if it is, chuck it to me. :angel:

Since hale-bopp is the no.1 fantasy hetrosexual fuck of WP, you must be the no. 1 hetro fantasy fuck of Intensity.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2006, 01:34:56 PM »
 ::)

peegai

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2006, 01:45:11 PM »
FOAD YOU'VE RUINED THIS TOPIC!!!!! IT WAS ABOUT ERM ERM GERMAN UNIFORMS.........................AND NOW ITS NOT!!!

Btw he only had coins in his wallet. hes no use Peegai. ;D

peegai

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2006, 01:59:57 PM »
FOAD YOU'VE RUINED THIS TOPIC!!!!! IT WAS ABOUT ERM ERM GERMAN UNIFORMS.........................AND NOW ITS NOT!!!

Btw he only had coins in his wallet. hes no use Peegai. ;D

It was always about you, hun. You know it, I know it, even the gods of Glasgow, such as Rab C and Begsy from Trainspotting,  know it.

Now I'm gonna flirt with you online, not because I think I got a chance in hell when you know I haven't, but because it's funny, as well as the fact that you can't taser my balls for it. See? Men don't always think with their testicles beforehand. :p

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2006, 02:23:57 PM »
Why did you forget Michelle Mcanus oops i meant Mcmanus in that line up of Glaswegian gods, not a greenpeace save the whales fan are ya ;D

What do you mean i cant taser your balls? do you have any, if so where are you from. Im sure i could grab a map and steal a car. :angel:
OH NO SORRY I CANT ERM IM ALL FOR THE LAW, I MEAN ERM ERM, OH FUCK THERES MY CHANCES OF SITTING THE BARR EXAM AND GETTING THRU STUFFED. ;)

No of course you dont always think with your testicles first.........we all know you need to check youve ACTUALLY got some first then check youve not ran out of Rohypnol. ;D

peegai

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2006, 02:40:41 PM »
Why did you forget Michelle Mcanus oops i meant Mcmanus in that line up of Glaswegian gods, not a greenpeace save the whales fan are ya ;D

Meaning that I won't pork fat chicks? Hey, variety is the spice of life, is it not?

What do you mean i cant taser your balls? do you have any, if so where are you from. Im sure i could grab a map and steal a car. :angel:
OH NO SORRY I CANT ERM IM ALL FOR THE LAW, I MEAN ERM ERM, OH FUCK THERES MY CHANCES OF SITTING THE BARR EXAM AND GETTING THRU STUFFED. ;)

Sure, I would be stupid enough to let you come over and taser my balls, in the hopes that I get female attention. But then I think to myself: Why would I bother with that when I can pay a prostitute to clean them for me?

No of course you dont always think with your testicles first.........we all know you need to check youve ACTUALLY got some first then check youve not ran out of Rohypnol. ;D

Nah, I don't drug rape; that's for desperate and weak people.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2006, 05:09:22 PM »
Yes...........desperate and weak...............we already know your male. ;D

peegai

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2006, 09:28:16 AM »
Yes...........desperate and weak...............we already know your male. ;D

Funny how you claim that the demograph of males are weak, but when it comes to you lot trying to open the lid of the pickle jar, who do you ladies turn to? Exactly.

1-0 to moi. :p

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2006, 10:02:51 AM »
Funny how you claim that the demograph of males are weak, but when it comes to you lot trying to open the lid of the pickle jar, who do you ladies turn to? Exactly.

actually, i turn to my handy square of latex-like rubber stuff, which grips the lid a treat, enabling delicate flowers like myself to wrench off the tops of things like a mad wrencher-offer.**

so, unless you are comparing yourself to a sort of cut up and spread out, thick condom, do you still think it's 1-0?

**  i was going to say i shove it between my thighs and squeeze, but it would have been a lie.  still working on the walnut cracking, though.  i'll keep you posted if success is imminent.

peegai

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2006, 10:21:37 AM »

actually, i turn to my handy square of latex-like rubber stuff, which grips the lid a treat, enabling delicate flowers like myself to wrench off the tops of things like a mad wrencher-offer.**

so, unless you are comparing yourself to a sort of cut up and spread out, thick condom, do you still think it's 1-0?

**  i was going to say i shove it between my thighs and squeeze, but it would have been a lie.  still working on the walnut cracking, though.  i'll keep you posted if success is imminent.

Balls.

Oh yeah, well how about the likes of Columbus, Aristotle, Beethoven, Watts, Einstein, Newton? You can't call them weak for their discoveries and contributions to humankind just because they're men, and therefore, in the irrational derogatory perspective of the feminist, "weak".

A-a-and lets not forget lifting heavy materials! Men have a tendancy to do it better than most women can.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 10:24:02 AM by peegai »

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2006, 10:33:58 AM »
One of those pictures reminds me of Martin Short.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2006, 10:35:32 AM »
i wouldn't ask aristotle, einstein et al to get the lid off a pickle jar, though, which is waht you were on about, wasn't it?  noe more than i would ask my handy rubber doofer to come up with a theory of relativity, special OR general.

you daft sod.  ;)

peegai

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2006, 10:55:44 AM »
i wouldn't ask aristotle, einstein et al to get the lid off a pickle jar, though, which is waht you were on about, wasn't it?  noe more than i would ask my handy rubber doofer to come up with a theory of relativity, special OR general.

you daft sod.  ;)

I am indeed daft.

I'm just saying that men are handy to have around, even if it doesn't mean that they're needed to open pickle jars.

Oh, and Glaswegian chick, if men aren't handy to have around, who's going to correct your use of contractions? It's you're meaning you are, thilly.