Start here > What is Intensity²?

How did you get here?

<< < (2/12) > >>

Icequeen:
I kind of missed the gist of the purge at WP.

Came back on after a hiatus and found half of the posters that I enjoyed gone.

Saw a few posts about Intensity, googled a few user names like a creepy stalker.

Lurked for around a year trying to decide it I really wanted to join another forum...especially when the only things intense about me was my vacuum collection at the time and a love of port wine.

sg1008:
Curious, was intensity more of a haven from havens, or was it your first destination?

If people bounce here from instability in other sites, our strategy (moving forward) is clear. Find folks who have good connections with folks on other forums, turn them against those forums, then get them to come here. Or, infiltrate and destabilise other forums so that folks will slowly trickle here. Or go to other forums and begin bad mouthing this place to such a point that it stirs up a massive debate, then folks will come curious- the downside of this is that they will bring the debate here and disturb our hard earned peace.  :trollskull:

muahahahahaaaaaa!

just kidding, dont do that. seriously i am just kidding. not advocating subversive tactics. I think we are simply a wonderful little island that folks will slowly ooze into, and many will stay, or continue to return (loik meh). Theres something about this place...

But of course, theres more who could vote and destroy that hypothesis.

Queen Victoria:
I put on my ruby slippers, clicked my heels three times and said "What the hell is this?"

sg1008:

--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on June 09, 2018, 05:37:29 PM ---I put on my ruby slippers, clicked my heels three times and said "What the hell is this?"

--- End quote ---

:zoinks:

hey, what do the emerald slippers do?

Queen Victoria:

--- Quote from: sg1008 on June 09, 2018, 06:05:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on June 09, 2018, 05:37:29 PM ---I put on my ruby slippers, clicked my heels three times and said "What the hell is this?"

--- End quote ---

:zoinks:

hey, what do the emerald slippers do?

--- End quote ---

They take me to Ireland.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version