Start here > M.O.-Introductions

Reintroductions

<< < (2/5) > >>

renaeden:
I'm going well. It's the start of winter here and I love it. :heart:

sg1008:
haha! its the start of summer here, and im enjoying the star/moon gazing opportunities. ah, seasons. a wonderful thing.

--- Quote from: renaeden on June 03, 2018, 10:53:30 PM ---I'm going well. It's the start of winter here and I love it. :heart:

--- End quote ---

Lestat:
Ave!, Sg, bonum diem :)

Well-met, friend. Good to see you back 'ere.

And to answer your question posed elsewhere-now I'm hangoverless, yes I still keep up with my various arcane chemical pursuits, I have done so ever since I was out of the toddler stage and able to read (taught myself with scientific textbooks), so its a fair bet, that is gonna be as set as the Planck constant as a speshul interest.

And yes, I go out mushroom hunting, and come back mushroom-munching. I just love the variety of fungal treats that only the wild can offer, not knowing what one might find, a grab-bag potluck sort of  meal in the making, when you've worked up a hell of an appetite being up from dawn until nightfall scouring the woodlands for choice tasty species (I've even gone out by torchlight before to bag me some chanterelles and Boletes, especially the Boletes, I've got quite a liking for many of them, and LOVE fried ceps (Boletus edulis), sauteed in butter with just a pinch of salt. Or oyster mushrooms picked straight from the tree trunk and eaten so fresh they are mere hours old at most, taken straight from logs to skillet, right then and there in the woods, over a little log fire. WAY nicer than shop bought oyster fungi, which to me represent meager pickings at best. The wild ones are so lucious, and never all soggy and crappy, because you just leave those to sporulate, and take the premium cream of the crop for eating only, very flavourfull.

And I throw a bit of fly agaric (Amanita muscaria, heat treated and dessicated then ground to dust first) into near every meat dish I eat. They are listed as poisonous in most textbooks, but they do not kill, they are intoxicating in larger amounts, if unprepared will make one sick, so must be heat-dried over a long, low low flame in a propped open oven overnight until cracker dry, to decarboxylate a neurotoxin, ibotenic acid to the psychoactive muscimol. And quantities that do not intoxicate, a spoonful or two, I throw into a pot of chili con carne, sprinkle a spice powder with a fly agaric base onto steaks, it goes in curries, stews, chops, if it comes from a dead cow or a dead sheep and its for eating, then you bet, there will be fly agaric mushroom in it if I have anything to say about it.

Yuri Bezmenov:

--- Quote from: sg1008 on June 03, 2018, 10:00:54 PM ---I pretend to be funny by I'm not actually very funny... but I have some jokes. *ahem:

--- End quote ---

Me too.

Why weren't any of the Kennedy brothers professional boxers??

Because they can't take a shot to the head. 

:oneliner:

Queen Victoria:
My autism rears its head: 

"Then one strings gets an idea and he takes and ties hisself around the other three in the waist"

If three strings walk into a bar where did the other string come from?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version