Start here > M.O.-Introductions

Reintroductions

(1/5) > >>

sg1008:
Hi,
I'm sg1008...

I am alive.

I like the sky.

I like most things that there is to like, except the things I don't like.

I pretend to be funny by I'm not actually very funny... but I have some jokes. *ahem:

Three strings walk into a bar and go up to order some drinks, and the barman says, in a gruff monotone of voice, "Oi, we dont serve strings around here", and he gives em a look, you know.

So the strings left all disappointed muttering to themselves about bigots and assholes, and they head around the corner out of sight. Then one strings gets an idea and he takes and ties hisself around the other three in the waist, and they sort of fluff out their fibres a bit and head back to the bar all tied up like that.

And they walk in and up to order some drinks and the barman squints at them, cause he thinks he might of seen them around somewhere before, and he says in the same gruff monotone of voice, "Eh uh, youre not one of them strings are you?"

And the one all tied speaks for them all and says, "I'm afrayed not"

(knot)

Jack:
Welcome back.

sg1008:
hey Jack, nice to be back  :headbang2:

--- Quote from: Jack on June 03, 2018, 10:03:43 PM ---Welcome back.

--- End quote ---

renaeden:
Really good to see you, sg. Hope you stay. :)

sg1008:
hey! i hope so too. i wont lie, i tend to wander in and out, but I plan to be here for a bit.

how are you?

--- Quote from: renaeden on June 03, 2018, 10:27:01 PM ---Really good to see you, sg. Hope you stay. :)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version