Author Topic: Rod Rosenstein will be sacked/forced to resign and the Mueller probe will finish  (Read 178 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
...or be pulled back in line.

Who will take over from Rod Rosenstein? No idea but maybe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_O%27Callaghan

What will this do for politics in America leading up to the midterms?

Well Trump supporters will rally around this and the hardcore Hillary supporters will scream blue murder. The rest of America will likely be thankful that this witch hunt and frantic spin mongering is over.
I think on reflection it will not hurt or hinder Trump.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Awesome! I've always wanted to watch the creation of a dictatorship at close hand.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Awesome! I've always wanted to watch the creation of a dictatorship at close hand.

We're just living the dream.  :laugh: