Author Topic: Is this true?  (Read 268 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Is this true?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 04:56:06 PM »
If it is true, then thats pretty shocking really. The response being to launch websites and a propaganda campaign to downplay the level of the problem, spending money on it that could be used to fight to the problem, rather than spending it on earplugs and white noise machines so they can pretend it doesn't exist!

And yes, propaganda campaign, I'm not going to dignify such blatant faggotry by calling it 'PR'. Its called 'telling LIES', and propaganda. Pissing money away to do it that should be being  used, if that article is true, to stamp out the islamites causing the  shit in the first place. And even if no specific islamic group claimed responsibility, thats not enough reason not to exterminate as many as possible, and certainly not a good enough reason not to go stick a few ICBMs up ISIS's arsehole
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 06:29:58 PM »
"Shootings in the country have become so common that they don’t make top headlines anymore, unless they are spectacular or lead to fatalities."

I'm so used to shootings that I wonder why we even bother reporting them.  AND I always equate shootings with fatalities.  Just a product of New Orleans living.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 12:41:41 AM »
Just a product of New Orleans living.

And Chicago... well the West, and South Sides that is.

Yet the suburbs for that matter.... still the same as usual, so I can't complain as much (Yet).

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 02:13:41 AM »
There are areas like that here too QV. It still tends to make the local news, although not the national news unless there were to be something really major, like a terrorist attack rather than a couple of gun-toting niggers killing other gun toting niggers who for some reason feel compelled to shout 'brap brap!' while shooting. Which to me speaks of a serious ego problem...having to make gun noises whilst shooting somebody with a handgun...next symptom is probably trading in a practical, concealable, quiet silenced PPK for a .50 cal desert eagle firing magnum loads, despite the fact that the kickback makes  for a much less practical weapon if one were say, to driveby, or to want to fire multiple shots, and then a month later finding themselves checking into hospital for a broken and dislocated arm and shoulder, after trading it in for a pair of 2-bore punt guns and trying to fire them as a pair, one handed from a standing position out of a car sunroof :spazz:
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 07:29:57 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein