Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

James Damore files class action lawsuit against Google.

<< < (2/18) > >>

odeon:
He comes off as pretty clueless.

Yuri Bezmenov:

--- Quote from: El on January 10, 2018, 06:31:19 AM ---Also, dunno if you guys knew this, but he is apparently on the spectrum.

Article that makes him look like a bit less of a jackass is below.  Still gets limited sympathy from me.  Also frankly he'd have better luck suing about discrimination against people on the spectrum than against people with dicks.
--- End quote ---

Perhaps in the court of public opinion in Lefty Looney Land, AKA the greater San Fransico Area, but according to California law, there is no gradation of discrimination based on sex or race. All forms of discrimination are equally against the law.

Speaking of which, I find your lack of sympathy for him on the basis of his race and gender...     

... disturbing. 

odeon:
The way I see it, there was no discrimination. He was being an obnoxious cunt and Google had enough of him. We should all sue him for giving our dx a bad reputation.

Al Swearegen:
No, I find the whole attitude as strange.
I do not have much time for precious snowflakes be they men or women BUT blatant discrimination and gender bias regardless of whether you are a man or woman without some pretty compelling reason. NOT "well he is a man he is therefore more privileged and therefore he should suck up all misfortunes at the hands of people who are biased against men, otherwise he is a precious snowflake and to be dismissed from mind...oh and he should check his privilege". In fact, those that think along these lines are fucking idiots and need to be run naked through the streets being pelted with rotten fruit and vegetables.

I hope none of you take these kinds of fucking stupid positions.

Minister Of Silly Walks:
He might have a case if he was sacked on the basis of his gender.

But he wasn't. He was sacked for being an asshat.

There are standards of behaviour set by our employers that we all need to follow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version