Educational

Author Topic: GOOD CLEAN HUMOUR  (Read 16318 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: GOOD CLEAN HUMOUR
« Reply #975 on: February 05, 2020, 11:44:37 AM »
A young officer is working late at the Pentagon one evening.
As he comes out of his office about 8 P.M.
he sees the General standing by the classified document shredder in the hallway, a piece of paper in his hand.
“Do you know how to work this thing?” the General asks.
“My secretary’s gone home and I don’t know how to run it.”
“Yes, sir,” says the young officer, who turns on the machine, takes the paper from the General, and feeds it in.
“Now,” says the General, “I just need one copy…”
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #976 on: February 05, 2020, 12:28:27 PM »
I had to google "baptist casserole" to figure that one out.
It could have just as easily been a catholic with a bingo card.
:autism:

You better stop this before I am forced to smile!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #977 on: February 06, 2020, 11:00:09 AM »
The doctor says, “Larry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?”

Larry replies, “God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He’s fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I’m done, poof! The light goes off.”

“Wow, that’s incredible,” the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Larry’s wife.

“Bonnie,” he says, “Larry is doing fine! But I had to call you because I’m in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he’s done, poof, the light goes off?”

“Oh, no,” exclaims Bonnie. “He’s peeing in the refrigerator again!”

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #978 on: February 07, 2020, 09:45:30 AM »

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire.
They're trained for that.
These are real requests fielded by an American travel agent.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #979 on: February 09, 2020, 11:39:54 AM »
A blonde and a redhead have a ranch. They have just lost their bull. The women need to buy another, but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram." She goes to the market and finds one for $499. Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer. Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable." Skeptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?" The redhead replies, "She's a blonde so she reads slow: 'Come for ta bull.'"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #980 on: February 10, 2020, 10:12:41 AM »
A little old lady went to the Bank of Canada one day, carrying a bag of money.
She insisted that she must speak with the president of the bank to open a savings account because "It's a lot of money!"
After much hemming and hawing, the bank staff finally ushered her into the president's office.
The bank president then asked her how much she would like to deposit.
She replied, "$165,000" and dumped the cash out of her bag onto his desk.
The president was, of course, curious as to how she came by all this cash, so he asked her, "Ma'am, I'm surprised you're carrying so much cash around. Where did you get this money?"
The old lady replied, "I make bets."
The president then asked, "Bets? What kind of bets?"
The old woman said, "Well, for example, I'll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square."
"Ha!" laughed the president, "That's a stupid bet. You can never win that kind of bet!"
The old lady challenged, "So, would you like to take my bet?"
"Sure," said the president, "I'll bet $25,000 that my balls are not square!"
The little old lady then said, "Okay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. as a witness?"
"Sure!" replied the confident president.

That night, the president got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of a mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side, again and again.
He thoroughly checked them out until he was sure that there was absolutely no way his balls were square and that he would win the bet.

The next morning, at precisely 10:00 A.M., the little old lady appeared with her lawyer at the president's office.
She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the bet" "$25,000 says the president's balls are square!"
The president agreed with the bet again and the old lady asked him to drop his pants so they could all see.
The president complied.
The little old lady peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them.
"Well, okay," said the president, "$25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure."
Just then, he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wall.
The president asked the old lady, "What the hell's the matter with your lawyer?"
She replied, "Nothing, except I bet him $100,000 that at 10:00 A.M. today, I'd have the Bank of Canada's president's balls in my hand."

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #981 on: February 11, 2020, 09:23:04 AM »
Not so clean, but I thought of odeon.

A plane takes off from Kennedy airport...
After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom "ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to flight 293 non-stop service from New York to LA. The weather ahead is calm so it should be a smooth and uneventful flight. So sit back and enjoy-OH MY GOD!".
Silence followed that and after a few minutes the captain came back on and said "ladies and gentlemen I am so sorry if i scared you earlier, the flight attendant brought me a cup of coffee and accidentally spilt it on my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"
At that point a passenger in coach yelled "That's nothing, you should see the back of mine!"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #982 on: February 12, 2020, 10:05:42 AM »
CAPTAIN SMITHERS

In the greatest days of the British Empire, a new Commanding Officer was sent to an African jungle outpost to relieve the retiring Colonel. After welcoming his replacement and showing the courtesies (gin and tonic, cucumber sandwiches) that protocol decrees, the retiring Colonel said, "You must meet Captain Smithers, my right-hand man, God, he's really the strength of this office. His talent is simply boundless." Smithers was summoned and introduced to the new CO who was surprised to meet a crooked, toothless, scabbed and pockmarked specimen of humanity, with three strands of hair on his head - a particularly unattractive man of less than three foot tall. "Smithers, old man, tell your new CO about yourself." "Well, sir, I graduated with honour's from Sandhurst, joined the regiment and won the Military Cross and Bar and three DSO's after 12 months of expeditions behind enemy lines. I've represented Great Britain in equestrian events and won Gold Medals in the middleweight division boxing, archery gold, wrestling and a 2 golds in the Olympic games. I have researched the history of.............................." Here the Colonel interrupted, "Yes, yes, never mind that Smithers, the CO can find all that in your file. Tell him about the day you told the witch doctor to "Go fuck herself."

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #983 on: February 13, 2020, 10:58:59 AM »
Little Emily was at her first wedding and gaped at the entire ceremony. When it was over, she asked her mother, "Why did the lady change her mind?"

Her mother asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, she went down the aisle with one man and came back with another one."

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #984 on: February 15, 2020, 01:20:56 PM »
Did you hear about the flower who gave an ultimatum to her husband?
She told him once and floral.

What does a flower therapist ask her patients?
Are you feeling bouquet?

Why did the flower take her husband back after he cheated?
She rose above it.

Why didn’t the flower get a second date?
He was garden variety.

What do you say when you want a flower to drive faster?
Floret.

How do you know flowers are capable of kissing?
They have tulips.

What does an alcoholic flower say when they reach out for help?
Lilac the ability to stop.

Did you hear about one flower who went on a date with another flower?
It’s a budding romance.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #985 on: February 16, 2020, 11:38:03 AM »
One cold and dark night outside a small town in Minnesota, a fire started inside the local chemical plant. When the fire fighters appeared on the scene, the chemical company president rushed to the fire chief and said, "All our secret formulas are in the vault in the center of the plant. I will give $100,000 to the fire department that brings them out intact."

But the roaring flames held the firefighters off.

Soon more fire departments had to be called in as the situation became desperate. Finally, a distant, lone siren was heard and a run-down old fire truck came into sight. It was from a rural fire company composed mainly of Norwegians over the age of 65. Without even slowing down it drove straight into the middle of the inferno. Outside, the other firemen watched as the Norwegian old timers jumped off right in the middle of the fire fought it back on all sides. It was a performance and effort never seen before. Within a short time, the Norske old timers had extinguished the fire and saved the secret formulas. The grateful chemical company president announced that for such a superhuman feat he was upping the reward to $200,000, and walked over to personally thank each of the brave fire fighters.

The local TV news reporter rushed in to capture the event on camera, asking their chief, "What are you going to do with all that money?" "Vell," said Ole Larsen, the 70-year-old fire chief, "Da first thing ve gonna do is fix da brakes on dat focking truck!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #986 on: February 17, 2020, 11:22:04 AM »
One Day, at a bus stop there was a girl who was wearing a skintight miniskirt.  When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight that she couldn't get her foot high enough to reach the step. Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reaches back and unzips her skirt a little. She still could not reach the step. Embarrassed, she reaches back once again to unzip it a little more. Still, she couldn't reach the step. So, with her skirt zipper halfway down, she reaches back and unzips her skirt all the way.

Thinking that she could get on the step now, she lifts up her leg only to realize that she still couldn't reach the step. So, seeing how embarrassed the girl was, the man standing behind her put his hands around her waist and lifted her up on to the first step of the bus. The girl turns around furiously and says, “How dare you touch my body that way, I don't even know you!” Shocked, the man says, “Well, ma'am, after you reached around and unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we were friends.”

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #987 on: February 18, 2020, 10:49:56 AM »
A chicken and an egg are laying in bed.
The chicken is stretched back smoking a cigarette with a very satisfied smile across his face.
The egg is frowning and looking extremely frustrated.
The egg says, "Guess we answered that question."

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #988 on: February 19, 2020, 11:54:58 AM »
Sheila and her husband Barry went for counselling after 37 years of marriage.

When asked what the problem was, Sheila went into a passionate, painful tirade, listing every problem they had ever had in the 37 years they had been married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking Sheila to stand and unbutton her blouse, he embraced her, put his hands on her breasts, nuzzled her nipples till they stood erect and kissed her passionately as her husband Barry watched with a raised eyebrow. Her face was deeply flushed and she panted softly. Sheila shut up, buttoned up her blouse, and quietly sat down in a daze.

The therapist turned to Barry and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?'

Barry thought for a moment and replied; "Well, I can drop her off here Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I play golf.' Can you pick her up?"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #989 on: February 20, 2020, 10:40:46 AM »
Walking through the hallways at our middle school, I saw a new substitute teacher standing outside his classroom with his forehead against a locker. I heard him mutter, “How did you get yourself into this?”
Knowing he was assigned to a difficult class, I tried to offer moral support. “Are you okay?” I asked. “Can I help?”
He lifted his head and replied, “I’ll be fine as soon as I get this kid out of his locker.”