Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

Sick, sick sick fucking shit. Diners glorifying eating animals while still alive

<< < (2/2)

Fun With Matches:

--- Quote from: Lestat on January 06, 2018, 11:17:09 AM ---And lets just say, every chinese, japanese, anything-nese eatery that I might be in, better hope they never serve such living food whilst I am there to see it. Or the next day police are going to find a collection of heads in the deep-fat-fryer, bobbing around like Samhain apples.

--- End quote ---

:laugh: I was surprised you called yourself a carnivore, when really you are supposed to be an omnivore. I thought fruit counted. I thought a scientific mind such as yours would know the difference. :P

Lestat:
Well really I meant, that I cannot eat veg. If I do, the result is a mad dash to the nearest toilet or open outside space and hoping to sheer fuck I make it in time before it comes back up, if, like in my first spesh school they tried to force on me. I KNOW what an omnivore is. An omnivore eats ANYTHING (well mostly, anything food-like at least), but since I literally CAN'T eat vegetables, then that isn't everything. I just have a diet that varies. Vegetables are not, and never have been since I had the motor control development to refuse, and being able to verbalize the term 'fuck off' should someone ever attempt to force me to consume such abhorrent, repulsive filth.

Since that first LFA school, I haven't ever swallowed a single piece of nasty green vegetation. And given I am now 31, nobody is likely to try. They might suggest, but that hasn't happened.

The mashed potato in a cottage pie, when its all squished together with the meat and gravy is the one exception, I love cottage pie, but in that case, I can't TASTE potato, its just an absorbent for meat-juice and something to bind together lots of dead cow. I love cottage pie. But otherwise, even mashed potato is revolting. Chips, fries that taste mostly of salt and MSG, those I can eat and enjoy, packets of crisps, yes. Anything else can go to hell and burn for all I care, stinking up hell even worse than the previous sulfur-clouds and demonic post-soul-chewing farts. Something like cabbage cooking in a pot, I need to get out of the room or stick my older gas mask on (they no longer make cartridges for my old one, the model is retired, but given actual physical safety is not at risk, just my insides not becoming outsides...then it'll do, even with old cartridges. Just as long as it blocks out that filthy, repugnant stench.

And given the chance, meat is what I'll eat. Dead cow and wild mushrooms, with the former marinated in my special de-poisoned fly agaric mushroom-based marinade and spice blend, thats my idea of a dinner. And meat stews with wild mushrooms (picked from the wild...I've never seen a mushroom that jumps out of the pot screaming abuse and trying to stick me with a steak knife yet...so of limited wildness :AUTISM:

And in the stew/chili con carne (I make a really damn good chili if I say so myself) I do like a couple of cans of drained canned kidney beans, sundried tomato paste, and chickpeas in it. Otherwise, aside from peanuts and tree-nuts then like hell I'm eating anything that isn't fruit that comes from a plant. Herbal medicine or plant-based psychedelic brews notwithstanding. Those I can hold my nose and chug then wash my mouth out with water and spit it out of the back door, out of a window, down the sink, into a toilet etc. Although the taste and sensory-itis is still nasty. If its to treat a medical problem (I use herbal medicines where they will be of benefit) or some psychedelic brew like ayahuasca from buttfuck amazonia, then yeah, I can bear it long enough to get it down, ideally premedicating first with a couple of powerful anti-puke drugs like cyclizine and ondansetron, to ensure it isn't wasted. And things like jurema, yeah, I'll get it down, wash my mouth out and try to hold on to my stomach.

The exception being one option for a MAOI for use in ayahuasca, the seeds of syrian rue, Peganum harmala. Those, I have to extract the alkaloids and stick it in a capsule. Because as anyone thats ever tasted orally consumed brews (yeah, its possible to take it by sticking it up your ass, where, thank fucking christ, we haven't evolved to have taste-buds :LOL:) will tell you, such a brew from those seeds is about as foul a taste as you'll ever be capable of encountering. Vile is not a word even approaching what harmala seed tastes like. Not just bitter, but nauseating in a manner all of its own, and very, very effective at making people almost puke even from the smell. Foul, no, way beyond foul. Those things are as bad as the rotten fish stink coming from Jenny McCarthy's shrivelled, now near dessicated from lack of use cunt. Possibly worse, if that is actually something possible to exist :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version