Start here > What is Intensity²?

Down the "memory hole"

<< < (2/9) > >>

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: Almighty Kek on November 06, 2017, 12:33:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pyraxis on November 06, 2017, 10:05:07 AM ---You're still able to post in it. Why is it important for it to be open to the public?
--- End quote ---

So that all can see the behavior of the Overlord. It will warn off unsuspecting newcomers.
--- End quote ---

Actually I think moving it is more likely to warn newcomers, because the ghost topic has been left behind. If I were new to a forum and I saw stuff like this, I would immediately become suspicious of what was being hidden.

--- Quote from: Almighty Kek on November 06, 2017, 12:33:10 PM ---
--- Quote ---I started monitoring the mod settings so I can see whether they are actually being increased.

--- End quote ---

It's absolutely unacceptable for this to be permanent. I want this mod removed, period
--- End quote ---

I don't agree with the way it's being used. However it also seems pretty pointless for me to get into a button-pressing content with Odeon to take it on or off. One way or another there's got to be a longer term solution to this.

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: Al Swearengen on November 06, 2017, 01:26:57 PM ---Agreed. This is a personal grudge. Pyraxis have YOU ever had that mod on you? Do YOU realise just how difficult it is to post?

Remember my who will be next post? If Od er on wants to santise this place and kick out anyone who may possibly oppose him (and given there have been no more newbies) in the end he will have a quiet forum where he chats to CBC and her alone

--- End quote ---

- Yes, it's a personal grudge
- No, I've never had the mod on me
- I'm well aware of the dangers of sanitizing this place

Gopher Gary:
The memory hole sounds naughty.  :zoinks:

Gopher Gary:

--- Quote from: Pyraxis on November 06, 2017, 08:25:33 PM ---- No, I've never had the mod on me

--- End quote ---

I like the pop up message.  :orly: I feel neglected. Can I get one too?  :zoinks:

Pyraxis:
If you insist.  :zoinks:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version