Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

I^2 should be re-named the Al and Odeon Fight Club.

<< < (2/12) > >>

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: rock hound on June 15, 2017, 09:08:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pyraxis on June 15, 2017, 08:52:32 PM ---I'm not getting involved this time. I have too much shit going on in my personal life to have any brain space for it. I haven't even had access to a computer for a past few days.

--- End quote ---

Sending good thoughts that all will go well!   It is quite a move from Montreal to Alberta.  Stay sane and all that jazz...but, then again, as a nursing school friend would say...Sanity is over rated!  Hang in there!

--- End quote ---

Absolutely Py. Sending good thoughts your way

odeon:

--- Quote from: Al Swearengen on June 15, 2017, 03:57:06 PM ---I do not believe his apology for attacking my dead mother.

--- End quote ---

Believe what you want, Al.

odeon:

--- Quote from: rock hound on June 15, 2017, 08:28:58 PM ---I'm with Al.   But creating drama over this is useless.  This is between two adults and this is not the intensity of years past.  In fact that era is long dead,  extinct, ended, yadda yadda yadda.

--- End quote ---

If creating drama over this is useless, why this?

rock hound:

--- Quote from: odeon on June 16, 2017, 12:14:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: rock hound on June 15, 2017, 08:28:58 PM ---I'm with Al.   But creating drama over this is useless.  This is between two adults and this is not the intensity of years past.  In fact that era is long dead,  extinct, ended, yadda yadda yadda.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You wouldn't understand because you are incapable of understanding.  Lucifer is better than both of us, as she urged me to forgive you and stay as your "friend".  I can't, so she is better than me!  Even Peaguy, has moved beyond you.  You hate free speech, since it speaks truth.....you took my comments personally....they were made in a general way.  It tells me that you are not worth my time since you took them personally.  Anyway, I'm not Al, and will not bludgeon this to the extreme.  You, can make of this what you will and our pseudo friendship is long gone.  You always did look at me as an expendable commodity and an exploitable "friendship".  Nuff said and no more will be said!

odeon:

--- Quote from: rock hound on June 16, 2017, 03:08:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: odeon on June 16, 2017, 12:14:45 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You wouldn't understand because you are incapable of understanding.  Lucifer is better than both of us, as she urged me to forgive you and stay as your "friend".  I can't, so she is better than me!  Even Peaguy, has moved beyond you.  You hate free speech, since it speaks truth.....you took my comments personally....they were made in a general way.  It tells me that you are not worth my time since you took them personally.  Anyway, I'm not Al, and will not bludgeon this to the extreme.  You, can make of this what you will and our pseudo friendship is long gone.  You always did look at me as an expendable commodity and an exploitable "friendship".  Nuff said and no more will be said!

--- End quote ---

This tells me you take a lot of things personally. Sure it's 'nuff said now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version