Educational

Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24015 times)

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2017, 03:25:01 PM »
Trump is a dickhead.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 04:10:23 PM by Fun With Matches »
:dog:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2017, 07:40:31 PM »
I think his days may be numbered now.
Just wondering how far down the line they go?

Letting all Comey had to say sink in right now...sickening. Glad he documented it the way he did.

Waiting now to see if/when the files turn up from the investigations and busts Preet was conducting before Trump gave him the axe, just before he fired Comey. 

:popcorn:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2017, 08:31:10 PM »
N. Korea is sitting upon trillions of dollars worth of rare metals (largest in the world). I wonder why they want war with them so much?
:dog:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2017, 02:32:04 PM »

Obstruction of justice, from the looks of it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2017, 03:47:01 PM »

I believe this is just the first notch in the post, before they possibly carve up the whole fucking post and roast his ass with the pieces.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2017, 08:29:59 PM »
Donald Trump is a disaster. I have never seen a person of this kind of importance lie like this.

The man lies about damn near everything, lol
:skywarp:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2017, 05:36:58 PM »
In his first television interview since being fired by President Trump, former New York U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, a friend and former colleague of ousted FBI director James Comey, comes exclusively to “This Week” Sunday.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sunday-week-preet-bharara/story?id=47941003

:asthing:Preet

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2017, 06:38:25 PM »
Donald Trump is a disaster. I have never seen a person of this kind of importance lie like this.

The man lies about damn near everything, lol

It's like fucking Darksydephil became president.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #143 on: June 11, 2017, 06:48:35 AM »

I believe this is just the first notch in the post, before they possibly carve up the whole fucking post and roast his ass with the pieces.

Interesting. Do you ACTUALLY think so or does it make you feel better to imagine it happening?

If Trump REALLY wanted to obstruct an investigation, there is a precedent he could follow. Remember Iran-Contra deal? The clemency given to Casper Weinburger and all the other associates? What happened to that trial?
What about what Comey did in Hillary's investigations with HIM allowing devices broken, giving immunity to ....everyone, no looking at the servers....etc?

Did he do ANY  of THAT?

No, he allowed all of that to go through. He also said, in respect to investigations into Russia and the alleged connections, that he was not involved but if any of his satellite associates were involved that it would be good to find that out. He DID say that "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go." Also, are they agreed as to what the precise wording was?  It is obvious from the wording that this is no demand nor order. It is also clear that he did not force it as he could have done nor did he give everyone involved clemency as he could have. It is also shown that this had NO effect on the investigation for all the confusion, queasiness and such that Comey felt.

Comey said that he thought that this was an order BUT he admitted that he did not know Trump's intent

So....what was the obstruction of justice? Not only is obstruction of Justice a high legal bar which this does not even come close to but even in the "Watergate" high bar people have talked it up, it looks really negligible.

The Russian collusion narrative is falling apart at a rate of knots. But even more than this, Comey broke the Federal Records Act in sharing this with his Professor friend and getting his friend to leak his memo to the New York Times. THAT is a crime.

Some are saying that Loretta Lynch (according to Comey) asking Clinton to call the email investigation a matter, is obstruction of Justice. I think it falls really short of the obstruction of Justice benchmark. I DO think she obstructed justice and think this chat with Bill on the tarmac was symptomatic of this, but I think ultimately nothing will come of that.

I do think that some big hits may be coming in the next 6 months and they will be primarily FROM Trump and against the Democrats and Comey. I do not even know whather I am happy with it. It is probably a necessary evil BUT I think the time and energy would be better spent with him trying to fulfill promises he made to his voters.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2017, 04:20:20 PM »
Who cares what you think, Al?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: June 11, 2017, 04:30:02 PM »
Who cares what you think, Al?

I don't believe that you think much at all. I am going to keep commenting on here, regardless of whether you or anyone else dislikes or is indifferent to my posting. Don't like? Don't read.
(Probably best to speak on behalf of yourself solely, don't you think? Rhetorical question)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:36:05 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #146 on: June 11, 2017, 04:34:05 PM »
That WAS a rhetoric question, silly.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: June 11, 2017, 04:36:34 PM »

Yes, because you do not think.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #148 on: June 11, 2017, 04:38:52 PM »

It's not a process you're familiar with so how would you know?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: June 11, 2017, 05:18:44 PM »

It's not a process you're familiar with so how would you know?

"Yo Mama!"

That is where we are going noe right? You do the "I know what you are but what am I?" and I insult your Mum.

Thinking fail there, Odeon