Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Odeon, here is where condescending ideological aggression hits the tarmac

<< < (3/6) > >>

odeon:
This is where you admit that man-made climate change is real and is causing us problems. It's where you acknowledge that those changes outweigh any natural variations over the last century or two.

Just a hint. It will make you look slightly less stupid.

Al Swearegen:
Odeon, so your counter to me is to take a position that I already took from the first instance and to write according to your wishes?
Well, that is idiocy defined. Take a bow, you clown.

--- Quote from: Al Swearengen on April 07, 2017, 06:46:00 AM ---It would be beyond stupid to thing that nothing man does has any affect on anything or that there is not measurable changes in the climate or whatever.
--- End quote ---

Now, let's go back to find which claim of climate change or which scientist I have denounced. No more deflection. You made big claims of me and now you back them. I will not go racing in to edit my posts to make them palatable to you or easier for you to comprehend. You made big claims, I have called you on them and now you are in a callout to explain your positions.

--- Quote ---What scientific claims specifically have I said were not true?
Which scientifically proven man-made climate change have I said are incorrect (and be specific)?
Have I said at any stage that Man made climate change is not real?
Which Scientist have I disputed (be specific)?

Any specificity here or are you going to spin your wheels some?
--- End quote ---

and

--- Quote ---then we can move into whether or not I actually made claims that deny man-made climate change exists at all.

I think you will find that I have not. So this is going to make your case rather difficult regardless of whether I use a few words or a lot.
--- End quote ---

odeon:
How stupid will you get? Fucking idiot.

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: odeon on April 17, 2017, 11:20:14 PM ---How stupid will you get? Fucking idiot.

--- End quote ---

Settle down, Odeon.

Throwing insults around has its place in a callout, but you need to back yourself....and you are not.

If you did not want another callout, you would have either not made the claims you did or would have backed what you said. I know you have painted yourself into a position where faux indignation, deflection, distraction, baseless insults and doubling smug feeling of superiority.....but none of that is backing yourself, and I will hold you to that.

It is best it is addressed here than all over the board. In fact, that is why this forum was designed. Everyone prefers that. If you can't back this and address the claims I can't keep it to the forum. I prefer it dealt with here. I hope you do too.

odeon:
Sorry, Al, but it's the only explanation I have. Most others would have understood the points I made here, and some reacted against your original post exactly the way I did. This means you're bad at expressing yourself and suck at reading comprehension.

Of course, it could be that those two are separate issues but that would be arguing semantics, really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version