Author Topic: An apology.  (Read 3206 times)

driftingblizzard

Re: An apology.
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2007, 06:40:26 PM »
Yeah well no offence, but you shouldn't insult peoples intelligence when you have absolutley no idea.

Well done, Fiona, for you have exposed yourself to be one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever met on the internet; you were guilty (and still are, to some degree) at belittling other people's intelligence on WP -- even before I decided to join up after hearing about it from a nice psychologist I used to have sessions with.

Take your own advice before you start chastising others other the "you don't have any idea about" bollocks.
And now, back to Trillian.

There's a difference between saying somoenes posts are stupid, and telling them they're stupid.
Posts are the only thing you've got to judge by, so that's all anyone has the right to critisize.
If you can find anywhere I call an actual person stupid, be my guest.

Also I'd like to add My posts don't imply that i'm stupid. I don't speak with broken English, atrocious grammar and the vocabulary of a 5 year old.
Maybe ignorant sometimes, but not stupid. My spelling isn't great, That's probably the only thing that would imply stupidity, but it's not like I can't spell anything.

Stupid bitch
This one needs to be saved for posterity.... Anyone that says something like this to anyone they've never even met, is what I call a "gutter ball".  I'm not perfect and I do fuck up, but I do it because I'm clumsy.  You're what the professionals call "passive/agressive" and its weak and ugly.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 06:45:06 PM by driftingblizzard »

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2007, 06:43:02 PM »
Yeah well no offence, but you shouldn't insult peoples intelligence when you have absolutley no idea.

Well done, Fiona, for you have exposed yourself to be one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever met on the internet; you were guilty (and still are, to some degree) at belittling other people's intelligence on WP -- even before I decided to join up after hearing about it from a nice psychologist I used to have sessions with.

Take your own advice before you start chastising others other the "you don't have any idea about" bollocks.

There's a difference between saying somoenes posts are stupid, and telling them they're stupid.
Posts are the only thing you've got to judge by, so that's all anyone has the right to critisize.

Also I'd like to add My posts don't imply that i'm stupid. I don't speak with broken English, atrocious grammar and the vocabulary of a 5 year old.
Maybe ignorant sometimes, but not stupid. My spelling isn't great, That's probably the only thing that would imply stupidity, but it's not like I can't spell anything.

Stupid bitch
This one needs to be saved for posterity.... Anyone that says something like this to anyone they've never even met, is what I call a "gutter ball". 

I have spoken with her a few times and she annoyed the fuck out of me.  I was being a pric too I suppose. I tried to be nice after that and she was still a fuckn pric.

This thread is not about me so cut the fuckn shit.  I appologized, end of story!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 06:45:50 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2007, 06:47:33 PM »

Stupid bitch
This one needs to be saved for posterity.... Anyone that says something like this to anyone they've never even met, is what I call a "gutter ball". 

I have spoken with her a few times and she annoyed the fuck out of me.  I was being a pric too I suppose. I tried to be nice after that and she was still a fuckn pric.

This thread is not about me so cut the fuckn shit.  I appologized, end of story!

What are you talking about? I've never spoken to you before at all.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2007, 07:03:37 PM »

Stupid bitch

What are you talking about? I've never spoken to you before at all.

Thought you were someone else, now I am appologizing for the third time.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2007, 08:53:52 PM »
 ::)  this thread actually started off pretty pleasantly, and now it is reduced to bickering  :laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2007, 09:02:23 PM »
Yep, thats the way of the forum!  Isn't it rich!!??

Graelwyn

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2007, 09:16:19 PM »
Nah, if it was, we would all be rolling in it... hmm, rolling in what though, I ask?  :green:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2007, 02:00:04 AM »
It's sort of amusing to follow, though. I love Internet drama! ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2007, 06:03:34 AM »

Better you than me! ;)  Whatever floats the boat! :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2007, 09:42:28 AM »

Better you than me! ;)  Whatever floats the boat! :P
air pockets in the hull!  :green:
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2007, 10:43:40 AM »

Why the hell do you people feel the need to justify every single action to me? I thought that you lot regard me as some stupid asshole.

I'm flattered, but I'm not some kind of real life's final-boss trying to impose on your way of life here. I'm sure you people have better things to do with your time.

ozymandias

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2007, 12:24:39 PM »

Why the hell do you people feel the need to justify every single action to me? I thought that you lot regard me as some stupid asshole.

I'm flattered, but I'm not some kind of real life's final-boss trying to impose on your way of life here. I'm sure you people have better things to do with your time.

FWIW, I may regard you as an asshole (sometimes), but, I don't regard you as stupid!

thepeaguy

« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2007, 12:54:34 PM »

FWIW, I may regard you as an asshole (sometimes), but, I don't regard you as stupid!

That's reassuring to hear -- Ozy likes me.

Online DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2007, 12:59:16 PM »
Quite a leap of inference, that.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2007, 01:22:36 PM »
But, only in a platonic way!! :o