Author Topic: We are All Deplorables  (Read 512 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: We are All Deplorables
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 03:53:56 PM »
If you believe Hillary Clinton had people's best interests at "heart" then you really are a funking ignorant imbecile.   And there's no excuse for it as I have posted her crimes on numerous occasions.  So you just haven't bothered to check as you're too closed minded.
That's not what he said, he said both did not have best interests at heart.

Sorry to Ace for that bit.  I know it now looks like I'm the tard, which I am, but I am drunk  :P
I still reject his nonsense though, that people just voted for Trump because of "fear".  That's the propaganda used by the media, and like sometimes people aren't justified by their concerns over immigration etc.
Could be wrong, but thinking FourAceDeal shares your concerns over UK immigration.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 04:44:56 PM »
Same shit, different day, different thread.

Need to make more wine.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 05:56:04 PM »
Benji do you and I share the same opinions? I certainly don't agree with everything you say. yet I do not think you are stupid. Same could be said for Walkie. Actually Jack is someone I have agreed on many points and not in others. Yet none of these people I call an idiot. Why do you imagine Odeon would question this? You know who that may make an idiot?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2016, 05:58:03 PM »
Same shit, different day, different thread.

Need to make more wine.

"Same shit, different day"  :lol1:  You didn't get that from the UK Office did you?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2016, 06:19:04 PM »
Al-

I don't think he's saying that's why all of Trump's voters voted for him, just a certain band of people.  I disagree with a lot of the article and some of the stuff Hedges says generally, but I respect him because he means what he says and knows a hell of a lot about the Middle East. 

At least with people like Hedges, he tries to understand why people voted the way they did and why certain groups are racist.  But with people like Odeon, they aren't capable of understanding route causes of anything, they are only capable of understanding the mainstream media's narrative and anyone who questions it has a problem according to him.  We see here he couldn't understand the article, but just blamed that on the author.  For all of Odeon's accusations of people having reading comprehensions, it is actually Odeon who has the problem.  If you make a point he cannot adress,  it's because the other person is stupid or racist.  If you post information he didn't know about then you're a "conspiracy theorist". That's the little world he lives in and he'll never change.  Not surprising people like ace didn't understand it when he just reads headlines and still struggles with those.

I understand precisely why people voted the way they voted.  They had a choice between being manipulated by emotion by someone who did not have their own interests at heart, or they were manipulated by fear by someone who did not have their best interests at heart.

I understand what I read.  I just react badly to fascists, sexists and racists.

Yes but let's be real. You are an idiot.

Who exactly are you calling fascists, sexists and racists? Trump voters? What all 61 million? Okay. Thanks for coming.

I described Trump (and Hilary) voters as "They had a choice between being manipulated by emotion by someone who did not have their own interests at heart, or they were manipulated by fear by someone who did not have their best interests at heart." 

You quoted it yourself above.   How the fuck can I make it any clearer for you?

To be honest, your the type who thinks in tune with Breitbart.  I therefore doubt that there's anything between your ears that could possibly enrich my life.  Consider this post me leaving the arguement.

You won.  And first prize is that your kids (particularly your daughters) get to live in the society your attitudes defend.  Enjoy.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2016, 07:05:10 PM »
Al-

I don't think he's saying that's why all of Trump's voters voted for him, just a certain band of people.  I disagree with a lot of the article and some of the stuff Hedges says generally, but I respect him because he means what he says and knows a hell of a lot about the Middle East. 

At least with people like Hedges, he tries to understand why people voted the way they did and why certain groups are racist.  But with people like Odeon, they aren't capable of understanding route causes of anything, they are only capable of understanding the mainstream media's narrative and anyone who questions it has a problem according to him.  We see here he couldn't understand the article, but just blamed that on the author.  For all of Odeon's accusations of people having reading comprehensions, it is actually Odeon who has the problem.  If you make a point he cannot adress,  it's because the other person is stupid or racist.  If you post information he didn't know about then you're a "conspiracy theorist". That's the little world he lives in and he'll never change.  Not surprising people like ace didn't understand it when he just reads headlines and still struggles with those.

I understand precisely why people voted the way they voted.  They had a choice between being manipulated by emotion by someone who did not have their own interests at heart, or they were manipulated by fear by someone who did not have their best interests at heart.

I understand what I read.  I just react badly to fascists, sexists and racists.

Yes but let's be real. You are an idiot.

Who exactly are you calling fascists, sexists and racists? Trump voters? What all 61 million? Okay. Thanks for coming.

I described Trump (and Hilary) voters as "They had a choice between being manipulated by emotion by someone who did not have their own interests at heart, or they were manipulated by fear by someone who did not have their best interests at heart." 

You quoted it yourself above.   How the fuck can I make it any clearer for you?

To be honest, your the type who thinks in tune with Breitbart.  I therefore doubt that there's anything between your ears that could possibly enrich my life.  Consider this post me leaving the arguement.

You won.  And first prize is that your kids (particularly your daughters) get to live in the society your attitudes defend.  Enjoy.

I live in America do I? Well done mate, great conversation. Idiot.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap