Author Topic: Uh Oh, Hilary's in trouble  (Read 683 times)

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
Re: Uh Oh, Hilary's in trouble
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2016, 04:46:04 PM »
I'd start with rewriting the above. You don't make much sense.

OK, I'll simplify it. 

- I didn't say I am changing the election result
- What I am doing is more than what some ignorant retard is doing by going and voting for Clinton, cause she says nice things.
- I talk with people who have an audience and share information with people who have an audience.
- And he's a cunt.

The second point does not parse. You're not an American so you will be doing less for the US election than just about any other retard.

If I change two undecided voter's minds, then I've done more than the one person who's voting for Clinton.

And pigs do fly.

:lol1:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2016, 05:21:52 PM »
Wow, I'm not just going to be a spazz now...if I vote for Hillary I graduate to ignorant retard.  :asthing: :asthing:

Kiss my fat American ass. :-*

I am so sick of this election...my neighbor spent 1/2 hour blowing up my phone last night texting Trump slogans in case I might be voting for Clinton. :blah:

Everybody needs to take their fucking Prozac, find a happy place already and get a life. :LOL:

I have used the expression before, but I think we should have free "salt-lick"  type prozac stations where EVERYONE can just take a big lick or two when they feel "that way."

I have not seen any other than negative ads in over a month.  None of the candidates are talking about anything positive they stand for, but run mudslinging attack ads about their opponents.

:hurl:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2016, 08:00:56 AM »
This is such an important thread. :M

As are MOST of the threads on here. Out of interest, do YOU dig shit out of your ass? No? How many pages of that thread. THAT MUST be an important thread on here, right? No? Okay, thanks for the contribution, Odeon.

You make almost as much sense as the rest of this thread.  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2016, 08:05:10 AM »
Sure, Odeon. More meaningless contribution from yourself.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2016, 08:30:05 AM »
Wow, I'm not just going to be a spazz now...if I vote for Hillary I graduate to ignorant retard.  :asthing: :asthing:

Kiss my fat American ass. :-*

I am so sick of this election...my neighbor spent 1/2 hour blowing up my phone last night texting Trump slogans in case I might be voting for Clinton. :blah:

Everybody needs to take their fucking Prozac, find a happy place already and get a life. :LOL:

I have used the expression before, but I think we should have free "salt-lick"  type prozac stations where EVERYONE can just take a big lick or two when they feel "that way."

I have not seen any other than negative ads in over a month.  None of the candidates are talking about anything positive they stand for, but run mudslinging attack ads about their opponents.

:hurl:

That is an awesome idea.  :2thumbsup:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2016, 08:49:01 AM »
Sure, Odeon. More meaningless contribution from yourself.

And another fine post from you.  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein