Educational

Author Topic: Crush  (Read 3198 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Crush
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2016, 05:05:48 AM »
I can't think of many WP based relationships that have lasted tbh with you.

Alex goes through hawt camgirl GF after hawt camgirl GF on there. Grisha and Bloodheart broke up recently. Lace Bane and whoever his GF was didn't last. Monkey & Rabbitears broke up. Dillogic/Danielismyname and MsY/RainSong (well, we thank god that one ended). The list of heartbreak goes on.

The only shining lights are Bucephalus & Hyperlexian and Laz & Henbane, both couples whom are still together AFAIK.

Fuck online relationships anyway, they're an emotional energy consuming, obsession invoking pain in the arse.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2016, 05:54:45 AM »
I agree with you all how much it hurts. I haven't felt like this about anyone since my teenage years.

I never think of relationships lasting a lifetime anyway, as romantic as it sounds.

I still want to go out with him, I really like him. I still don't know what to do. TBH IRL I have my own problems I need to solve first. I managed to take a step today by telling my social worker that she was an arsehole. I've never done that before, but she went and forwarded this assessment to my mum without my permission, and there was a big fat lie in it about me. I was going to type out last night how much my mum heavily exaggerates my condition to the point of lying, and makes me out to be a selfish horrible awful person, but I deleted it.

Basically, about my housing situation, it was all agreed for this particular kind of property to be suitable for me, we've been asking and waiting on it for the last couple of years.

Turns out it was all in my head and I was being unrealistic, and I was "fixated" on the idea because of my OCD. They've suddenly told me all of this. I've been trying so hard to communicate with these people, including my mother, and they totally ignore me. It's not like I pester anyone either, anyone who knows me knows I'm pretty reasonable.

If it helps, my mother's mindset is like this: She said my aunt had AS because she did weird creepy stuff, and said my sister's ex's father had AS because he cheated on his wife. I kid you not.

This was a while back now, but still relevant: When we were watching One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest, when Nicholson's character had surgery, my mother said angrily, "He was a danger to everybody, including himself".

She always used to force her interests on me, by doing that manipulative thing she does by repeatedly asking me the same question until I say yes. She told my college to tell me that what I wanted was unrealistic (I wanted to do cartoon animation).

While I'm at it, she had my sister in order to keep her father (who shortly ran away to America) and married my father within two weeks of meeting him.

Oh yeh, she told me how my sister's father at her college was by his tutors, "Encouraged to pursue his dreams" she said angrily and miserably.

But I mean, she's changed since. When she met Gary she had a book on her bedside table, "How to make your man marry you".

Am I pissed off? Ever so slightly.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 06:03:46 AM by justcurious »
:dog:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2016, 06:38:34 AM »
I don't get it, but then I hate everyone.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2016, 12:37:43 PM »
Why did Grisha and his bird break up?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2016, 01:19:02 PM »
I've just seen the response from my social worker, she's obviously forwarded my e-mail to other people because it says in the subject line, "WARNING - Email Contains Profanity"!! :LOL:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:29:53 PM by justcurious »

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2016, 06:00:41 PM »
she went and forwarded this assessment to my mum without my permission,
Was that breaking a rule of her job?

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2016, 06:39:53 PM »
Good point, but no. I agreed to let my mum see it. I forgot I said that before. My mistake. I don't make many mistakes. :P

But, as long as that assessment isn't finalized, it should be OK. I'm just mad at my mother and them for not communicating with me about what I even needed first. I hate it when people make assumptions about me. My mum still says awful things about me, but let's leave that alone. I haven't described most of what she does, it hurts to think about it.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2016, 06:52:02 PM »
I have a date this weekend.

Will you ask him who is his favorite superhero and report the answer back to me?  :orly:

Sure! :laugh:

:woohoo:
:gopher:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2016, 07:07:56 PM »
Yay! I'm part of the chaos!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2016, 07:14:52 PM »
 :lol1:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2016, 08:12:47 PM »
I don't get it, but then I hate everyone.

I still love you, Al.  :-*

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2016, 09:58:13 AM »
Yay! I'm part of the chaos!

Just keep on posting! :hamsterwheel:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2016, 01:37:00 PM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2016, 02:34:54 PM »
I've got a huge crush on kassiane sibley The RettDevil. As well as a girl from AFF, aliengirl.  Both kassi and aliengirl have a lovely personality, and both are REALLY fit. Dunno if aliengirl has ever publicly posted a pic, but she looks very very stim-ey and shes well sexy. 

Also this autie savant girl who is quite astonishingly twisted, faye kane. She's provided so much yank-fuel of the most fucking messed up nature too, like, HARDCORE messed the fuck up, twisted fucking shit. AFAIK she doesn't do all that really nasty ass pissing and shitting kinda thing and sadly, I've never seen anything of her having sex with a dog. But I'd love to see her fuck a dog. Lab or retriever I think, preferably in the missionary position. Else whilst the dog gets its (anal) bone I'd have faye kane up the front door, preferably her on top, because I like the feeling of being compressed, either whilst sleeping, or whilst awake I like to wear heavy, heavy jackets. Been meaning to experiment on an old old trenchcoat, buy several kilos of lead powder and something to heat-seal fine lead powder in plastic packets, soft flexible packets, that I could then fill with lead in fine dust, not fine enough to be pyrophoric, but fine all the same, so its nicely pliable and moves naturally, and then sew the edges of  the aforesaid packets of lead together like scale-mail and attach them at multiple points along the leather and inner lining of the trench. to distribute the stress on the coat evenly, and maybe add an additional, evenly spread say 15-25kg of lead o vermy fromt and back, perhaps link the packet-sheets for back and front  to a pair of lead sheeting plates, bent to body shape over the shoulders, then electroplated in some other metal, something that looks nice, like copper, with a mask for another metal, silver would be nice, or perhaps blend the duller tones of silver, with something brighter such as nickel or chromium, or maybe something really bright and untarnishable, iridium would be just lovely, 'tis one of my favourites of the true metals (as opposed to semimetals like arsenic, germanium, tellurium or selenium). Making some elemental silicon studs to go through the shoulder plates would be neat too. Its got a lovely darkish, silvery glass-like shine to it.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2016, 03:13:27 PM »
I like heavy duvets and being squeezed too, though not too hard. It's really comforting, it's like I feel exposed without it. I prefer fitted clothes too, a little on the tight side preferably, though I make sure I don't look ridiculous, like having a muffin top or creases in clothing from tightness.

AFAIK, AFF doesn't have a forum anymore. I thought they were nuts over there. I knew Gareth back before he met Amy, he was normal. I also knew Alex before WP when he was about 15 and I, 13. I was quite shocked when I found out he ran WP, and impressed.

I swear I used to speak to that Ari bloke on MSN Messenger. When my friend showed me his Wiki page, I was like, f*cking Hell. The internet used to be such a small world.