Educational

Author Topic: Brittons of the Community, report yourselves here.  (Read 5408 times)

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Brittons of the Community, report yourselves here.
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2016, 01:40:06 PM »
Lol, don't blame me, I've never been! It's just the furthest distance down the M1 that doesn't feel like Down South - a mate of mine was at uni there 20 years ago and he said it was an armpit back then. Even bearing in mind we're from Bradford.  :lol1:

I went to the University of Bradford.  I lived up the Horton Road for a few years.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2016, 02:00:24 PM »

I will gladly report myself as being one hundred percent red-blooded, gun-carrying, home owning, upper middle class (yeah, WE STILL HAVE THAT SHIT GOING ON, DAMN YOU BRIT FUCKS!) American and as much of the ""brit-shit"" as I may have in my heritage, I deny it outright as being only a distraction from what is important to me.

I fly a flag in my front yard; it is the Stars And Stripes of The United States Of America. I am proud to be an American! I must point out that many of us have already rejected our british heritage by firing our best weapons at you until you went away and fucked off,  more than ONCE, if I can recall.

I am an American, proud and true and left to my own to enjoy my freedom from tyrants.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2016, 02:16:15 PM »
Place is the urethra of the scabby, syphilitic hobo currently bumming the family dog of the local crack-whore's crack fucking baby. Only with less of the charm

And not one of those kinda hot dogs either, one of those butt-ugly pit-staff cross things, or one of those awful yappy paris hilton nippy little bastards who's mange-ridden head would likely explode from the pressure of a human dick.

:lol1: :lol1:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2016, 02:54:19 PM »

I will gladly report myself as being one hundred percent red-blooded, gun-carrying, home owning, upper middle class (yeah, WE STILL HAVE THAT SHIT GOING ON, DAMN YOU BRIT FUCKS!) American and as much of the ""brit-shit"" as I may have in my heritage, I deny it outright as being only a distraction from what is important to me.

I fly a flag in my front yard; it is the Stars And Stripes of The United States Of America. I am proud to be an American! I must point out that many of us have already rejected our british heritage by firing our best weapons at you until you went away and fucked off,  more than ONCE, if I can recall.

I am an American, proud and true and left to my own to enjoy my freedom from tyrants.

Personally , I must say,  I have no recollection whatsover of ever visiting America, let alone being seen off by a bunch of gun-toting Dawg lookalikes. That was a little bit before my time, I gather.

And your bitch with present company is...?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 02:57:33 PM by DrunkardsWalk »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2016, 03:10:32 PM »

Personally , I must say,  I have no recollection whatsover of ever visiting America, let alone being seen off by a bunch of gun-toting Dawg lookalikes. That was a little bit before my time, I gather.

And your bitch with present company is...?

Y'all all tawlk funnnay!
 :2thumbsup:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2016, 03:25:47 PM »

We can have guns if we want them, but we have found that you can be an adult without needing one.  But I suppose if I ever lost the use of my penis I'd probably want one to make me feel more manlike.

And also the fact that gun owners over here are seen as the dumb cunts that they are.  That kinda puts people off.

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2016, 06:47:12 PM »
Lol, don't blame me, I've never been! It's just the furthest distance down the M1 that doesn't feel like Down South - a mate of mine was at uni there 20 years ago and he said it was an armpit back then. Even bearing in mind we're from Bradford.  :lol1:

I went to the University of Bradford.  I lived up the Horton Road for a few years.

I went there too, as well as the college down the road. Most of the places I liked to go out down there are long gone now though, the Kashmir on Morley St is still going though and hasn't changed. I miss Queens Hall most.
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2016, 07:34:55 PM »
We can have guns if we want them, but we have found that you can be an adult without needing one.  But I suppose if I ever lost the use of my penis I'd probably want one to make me feel more manlike.

And also the fact that gun owners over here are seen as the dumb cunts that they are.  That kinda puts people off.

Where was your penis last Friday afternoon between the hours of noon and three?
:gopher:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2016, 09:44:58 PM »

Making me amused.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2016, 02:03:49 AM »

I went there too, as well as the college down the road. Most of the places I liked to go out down there are long gone now though, the Kashmir on Morley St is still going though and hasn't changed. I miss Queens Hall most.

The famous Kashmir.  Creator of more food poisoning scares than any other restaurant in Bradford.  Saw Bowie at the Queens Hall when I was there when he was doing Tin Machine.  And saw Nirvana at the Uni.  Trying to remember the name of the bars round that part of town.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2016, 12:48:50 PM »

I think it is hilarious how, considering all the ways I trolled this thread using simple paragraph style, one of you people, well, I mean YOU, focused upon two words I used.

:LMAO:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2016, 02:52:09 PM »

I think it is hilarious how, considering all the ways I trolled this thread using simple paragraph style, one of you people, well, I mean YOU, focused upon two words I used.

:LMAO:

Don't get me wrong, the rest of your post made you sound even more like a prick.  I just couldn't be bothered wasting my effort on you.  Now fuck of back into the darkness little boy.  The adults are trying to talk to each other.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2016, 06:43:40 PM »

Making me amused.

Thank you, Ma'am . I'm just performing my doody.
:gopher:

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2016, 01:20:41 AM »

The famous Kashmir.  Creator of more food poisoning scares than any other restaurant in Bradford.  Saw Bowie at the Queens Hall when I was there when he was doing Tin Machine.  And saw Nirvana at the Uni.  Trying to remember the name of the bars round that part of town.

The Mannville, Tumblers, Rios...
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2016, 07:23:21 AM »

The Mannville, Tumblers, Rios...

The Mannville was the pub at the bottom of the hill where Peter Sutcliffe used to drink.  Rios was the the other side of the university trying to be a nightclub.  Was Tumblers the little cellar bar opposite the community college main entrance or was it the bigger private members club round the corner?