Educational

Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19714 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #750 on: February 23, 2017, 08:31:54 AM »
What IS happening in Sweden

Are you and your family safe from this?

There are a few Stockholm suburbs that tend to have this sort of thing every few years. Comes from the authorities neglecting the areas and the locals responding in stupid ways.

It's half a country away.

Good to hear. It looks crazy
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #751 on: February 23, 2017, 01:17:35 PM »
No technically maybe "he didn't lie". 

He just "misled" how many people because he's a fucking drama queen.

In reality, the media lied about what he said and misled them.  He was just being clumsy.

The media also lied about what happened. Fox did some creative editing and Trump, being the gullible fool he is, bought it.

And again, no, he isn't the first president to lie and he certainly won't be the last, but he seems to be going for the all time record in stupid and easily exposed lies.

Not sure why you're calling Trump gullible when you bought the lies from other news stations.  You would never admit to the rapey 'refugee' problem anyway.

Well it wasn't really that easy, as you accused him of lying, based on you falling for media lies about what Trump said.  The same media was silent for 8 years.  Obama promised to stop wars in the Middle East, then bombed Pakistan after 3 days in office, had involvement in the 08/09 massacre in Gaza and escalated the ongoing wars as well as starting others.  Far worse than Trump being clumsy when explains what he'd sewn on TV the night before.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #752 on: February 23, 2017, 02:45:12 PM »
I saw on Twitter the young lady who sang at Trump's inauguration is calling out Trump on transgender rights, in reaction to Trump reversing protections for transgender students.

So, my thing is... Trump had an underage girl sing the national anthem at his inauguration? :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #753 on: February 23, 2017, 04:45:33 PM »
No technically maybe "he didn't lie". 

He just "misled" how many people because he's a fucking drama queen.

In reality, the media lied about what he said and misled them.  He was just being clumsy.

The media also lied about what happened. Fox did some creative editing and Trump, being the gullible fool he is, bought it.

And again, no, he isn't the first president to lie and he certainly won't be the last, but he seems to be going for the all time record in stupid and easily exposed lies.

Not sure why you're calling Trump gullible when you bought the lies from other news stations.  You would never admit to the rapey 'refugee' problem anyway.

Well it wasn't really that easy, as you accused him of lying, based on you falling for media lies about what Trump said.  The same media was silent for 8 years.  Obama promised to stop wars in the Middle East, then bombed Pakistan after 3 days in office, had involvement in the 08/09 massacre in Gaza and escalated the ongoing wars as well as starting others.  Far worse than Trump being clumsy when explains what he'd sewn on TV the night before.

"Clumsy"
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #754 on: February 24, 2017, 12:34:20 AM »
I saw on Twitter the young lady who sang at Trump's inauguration is calling out Trump on transgender rights, in reaction to Trump reversing protections for transgender students.

So, my thing is... Trump had an underage girl sing the national anthem at his inauguration? :zoinks:

Not understanding the point you are making
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #755 on: February 24, 2017, 06:37:29 AM »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #756 on: February 24, 2017, 12:18:57 PM »
Sweden's in Trump's news again. Fucking sensationalist moron.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #757 on: February 24, 2017, 12:50:02 PM »

Being that my life has mostly involved "TeH arts"  growing up in music, gravitating later toward photography as career choices, I have met and gotten to know many transgender, bi- and homo-  people. My wife, having gone to CCAD and pursuing a career in graphic design later focusing more on photography as a career choice (coincidentally how we met, BTW)  has also met a great number of transgender, bi- and  homo-  people.

There is only one I have met in all these years that I would be truly hesitant to be allowed in a public restroom with either of my Teenaged kids.

On the other hand, in current news there was a recently released from prison, pedophile who was arrested for assaulting and molesting a nine year old girl in a "unisex/family restroom" inside a Kroger grocery store.
Some types are just waiting for common people to look away for a moment to ... do what they do.

What is the answer? How can WE allow gender freedoms AND (MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!) keep kids safe from those who sit in wait and will find a way when they can to do what they do.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:52:38 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #758 on: February 24, 2017, 02:26:36 PM »
Sweden's in Trump's news again. Fucking sensationalist moron.

...and now he is only letting select media coverage at the latest WH briefing. CNN, New York Times...and others that he doesn't "approve" of were blocked from attending.

He said that much of the press represents "the enemy of the people."

WTF will next week bring I wonder?

I bet therapists and liquor stores are doing a booming business lately. A year of this shit and the whole nation will be on meds or suffering from liver failure.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #759 on: February 24, 2017, 04:34:19 PM »
Like the media isn't full of sensationalism.  I think it's great that he's taking on CNN and co, they aren't real media anyway. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #760 on: February 24, 2017, 05:01:48 PM »
Like the media isn't full of sensationalism.  I think it's great that he's taking on CNN and co, they aren't real media anyway.

You really don't get it do you? ::)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #761 on: February 24, 2017, 05:11:05 PM »
What is the answer? How can WE allow gender freedoms AND (MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!) keep kids safe from those who sit in wait and will find a way when they can to do what they do.
In reading about the arguments for and against, it seems the real question might be, is it necessary to have federal laws governing the restrooms of public schools, or it that matter of the state. If it's important enough to be a federal law, then it should be brought before congress, rather than the nonsense of playing badminton with executive orders.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #762 on: February 24, 2017, 05:45:03 PM »

You really don't get it do you? ::)

He never did.

Listening Trump deliver his latest on Sweden, I realise how fragile his delivery is, and yet how strong it can be when people choose to ignore facts. Fake news as he would call them. How easy it is to lie when you know that your audience won't ever challenge you.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #763 on: February 24, 2017, 06:20:46 PM »
What did he actually say about Sweden? Was it about the riots?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #764 on: February 24, 2017, 07:18:19 PM »
Yeah, what did he say about Sweeden this time?  :orly:
:gopher: