Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19646 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #660 on: February 10, 2017, 07:51:38 PM »
No one ever gives me free chopper rides.  >:(

I was always too chicken shit. I remember sitting in them and getting to play with the controls a few times that was about it.

Nothing plushy like trump's ride though, they were the old green military ones used by the corps of engineers.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #661 on: February 10, 2017, 08:09:42 PM »
Edit Tom Price slipped through as Secretary of Health and Human Services. Anyone know who he is or what he used to be or what the objections to him are? I don't.

Apparently he's an orthopedist who got into politics in the southeast USA, and a former member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, per Wikipedia a politically conservative non-profit association founded in 1943 to "fight socialized medicine and to fight the government takeover of medicine." He's anti-abortion and very Christian, unsurprisingly.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #662 on: February 10, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #664 on: February 10, 2017, 11:25:47 PM »
Edit Tom Price slipped through as Secretary of Health and Human Services. Anyone know who he is or what he used to be or what the objections to him are? I don't.

Apparently he's an orthopedist who got into politics in the southeast USA, and a former member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, per Wikipedia a politically conservative non-profit association founded in 1943 to "fight socialized medicine and to fight the government takeover of medicine." He's anti-abortion and very Christian, unsurprisingly.

Yup. and while the focus was on Ivanka. He slipped through without a peep from, anyone.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #665 on: February 11, 2017, 12:50:16 PM »

That's because they don't trust your evil little mitts anywhere near the controls. :gopher: :police:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #666 on: February 11, 2017, 12:54:27 PM »

That's because they don't trust your evil little mitts anywhere near the controls. :gopher: :police:

This is what happens when varmints take over a vehicle.  :P

"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #667 on: February 11, 2017, 02:17:29 PM »
I think the man is an absolute idiot. Yes, sure, he could be trying to hide something altogether more sinister but if he is doing that by making himself look like a fool then I'd say he is failing regardless.

He is an amateur, an uneducated fool, a bully somehow elected into an office that should never have to tolerate any of those things. Yes, we could disagree on politics but this is not what it is about.

An idiot couldn't have won the US election with pretty much the whole press etc against him.  He's just playing people on Twitter, he knows idiots will focus on that because the media reports on every post he makes, so he's playing the media too.

Ha, where were you when Obama bombed Pakistan after 3 days in office.

Actually, an idiot was elected, just like that. What are you trying to prove? I think the facts are rather obviously in my favour but believe what you want. "Hey, I'm distracting people by letting them think that I am an idiot." Yeah, right.

I was at home, probably. Why? Did you think I had something to do with Pakistan?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #668 on: February 11, 2017, 02:22:29 PM »
:gopher:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #669 on: February 11, 2017, 08:47:23 PM »
Rogue WH Snr Advisor ‏@RogueSNRadvisor 5 hours ago

Pres has asked PM Abe now 3 separate times how Japan managed to defeat Godzilla w/o standing army. PM graceful, deflective, opetrified.
43 replies 128 retweets 315 likes

Sue Andrews ‏@Ollie4300 5 hours ago

@RogueSNRadvisor  a joke right?  Maybe Trump kidding.  Does not sound real.
1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes

Rogue WH Snr Advisor ‏@RogueSNRadvisor 5 hours ago

@Ollie4300 I can't stress this enough: this is all real.

That has to be a joke. No one can be that fucking stupid.

Can they?  :zombiefuck:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #670 on: February 11, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »

"Get me the fuck out of here."

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #671 on: February 12, 2017, 11:06:46 AM »
The fate of the free world depends on this man. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #672 on: February 12, 2017, 11:16:39 AM »

I disagree. I believe that the concept of a Free World is much larger than all of us put together. It will happen.

Trump is not a trump but more like a plain suit, possibly trumped by world events on a daily basis.

:autism:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #673 on: February 12, 2017, 12:52:43 PM »
I think the man is an absolute idiot. Yes, sure, he could be trying to hide something altogether more sinister but if he is doing that by making himself look like a fool then I'd say he is failing regardless.

He is an amateur, an uneducated fool, a bully somehow elected into an office that should never have to tolerate any of those things. Yes, we could disagree on politics but this is not what it is about.

An idiot couldn't have won the US election with pretty much the whole press etc against him.  He's just playing people on Twitter, he knows idiots will focus on that because the media reports on every post he makes, so he's playing the media too.

Ha, where were you when Obama bombed Pakistan after 3 days in office.

Actually, an idiot was elected, just like that. What are you trying to prove? I think the facts are rather obviously in my favour but believe what you want. "Hey, I'm distracting people by letting them think that I am an idiot." Yeah, right.

I was at home, probably. Why? Did you think I had something to do with Pakistan?

That's your opinion.  He's smarter than you, so not sure what that means you are.  He's distracting people and he's smarter than he comes across.  Just look at his comments about Syria and not fighting a war on two fronts.  Which is what the moronic Obama was doing. 

Haha good one.  I meant I didn't see a reaction from you. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #674 on: February 12, 2017, 12:53:14 PM »

"Free world"  :facepalm2:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: