Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19561 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #615 on: February 03, 2017, 04:09:55 PM »
I think most of his supporters are still clueless on what they voted for and the chaos he will cause...but they will find out.  Be glad you and Wolfie got out when you did Pyraxis, the hatred is growing.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”

Every enemy of the establishment is branded the new Hitler.  It's a real spit in the face to those who did suffer under the Nazis.  It was a clear choice between him and Clinton and Clinton would have been far worse.

Funny that with all the talk of a Russian puppet and he's just acting like another Zio dick sucker, but none of you say a thing  :wanker:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #616 on: February 03, 2017, 04:51:37 PM »
Another lonely night with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion again, Benji?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #617 on: February 03, 2017, 05:15:06 PM »

You need to educate yourself, retard.  If you're too ignorant to understand who's lobbyists are pushing against and have been pushing against Iran for years, and how powerful those lobbyists are, then you're beyond help.  Though that was already clear.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #618 on: February 03, 2017, 07:24:34 PM »
Every enemy of the establishment is branded the new Hitler. 

I think it's funny.  :orly: 

Here's Obama doing the seig heil.  :zoinks:

And Clinton.  :zoinks:

I couldn't find one of Bill because he's a rockstar.  :zoinks:

And here's Isreal's Prime Minister.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #619 on: February 04, 2017, 03:12:55 PM »

You need to educate yourself, retard.  If you're too ignorant to understand who's lobbyists are pushing against and have been pushing against Iran for years, and how powerful those lobbyists are, then you're beyond help.  Though that was already clear.

Try to watch some TV before you go to bed. I think Thomas the Tank Engine might suit you. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #620 on: February 04, 2017, 03:55:25 PM »
Every enemy of the establishment is branded the new Hitler. 

I think it's funny.  :orly: 

Here's Obama doing the seig heil.  :zoinks:

And Clinton.  :zoinks:

I couldn't find one of Bill because he's a rockstar.  :zoinks:

And here's Isreal's Prime Minister.  :zoinks:

:laugh:
:dog:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #621 on: February 04, 2017, 04:30:22 PM »
 :hitler:

I love what he said about Frederick Douglass...."Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who's done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice."

Did no one brief him to let him know that Douglass has been dead since 1895?

....and Kellyanne and the "Bowling Green Massacre". :2thumbsup:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #622 on: February 04, 2017, 04:33:13 PM »
The Bowling Green Massacre is an alternative fact. :M

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #623 on: February 04, 2017, 06:03:16 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #624 on: February 04, 2017, 06:44:12 PM »
Yes, Kellyanne Conway did say "Alternative Facts" and it was a very silly thing to say BUT just not a bit deal....at all. It was clear she meant alternative information. This IS actually very true.

The Chairman of the (Bi-Partisan) Presidential Inauguration Committee, Thomas Barrack Junior was responsible for the Inauguration. The Parks and Recreation did not do an official count. The Liberal Left was giving Trump shit about the size of the crowd. The Trump team went to Thomas Barrack to see how big the size was and he told them it was the biggest and best and bigger and better than Obama's. Armed with that information (or alternative fact) they comment on the crowd size and the audience.

They were actually right about the viewing audience once livestreaming is taken into account. As to the crowd numbers? It seems like they got it wrong but NOT because they were lying but just the information from the right person, was the wrong information.

The "facts" they relied upon, were wrong. No reasonable person thinks that this is somehow meaning that everything they say THEREFORE is "an alternative fact". No reasonable person at all.

As for Liberal News...

The Liberals HATE trump. Not only do they hate him and his supporters and his ideas and the political party he represents, but they are literally prepared to do ANYTHING to strike out at him and anyone remotely associated to him. Truth and morality are not at all needed in their want to "defend" against Trump. Remember all the reports of hate crimes "by Trump supporters" The graffiti on the side of the church found to be by a parishioner, the Mosque that was burned down - ended up being a Muslim anti-Trump, The gay man who was supposedly beaten up and was covered in blood (that in the photos look suspiciously like raspberry jam) and who had to call police and go to hospital to get staples in his head - only to have the police confirm no call made and no hospitals admitted him and the infamous Trump supporters that attacked a Muslim girl and ripped off her hijab - only to find out later that she was lying and charged with making false reports.

They were all before the #pissgate dossier and such. FAKE NEWS. I am sure there is a bit on the right too. In times gone by they were the fake news factory and rightly mocked for it. But in the last few years this has been a feature of the Liberal media. They are propaganda merchants and they have a ready supply of lying Liberals to incriminate, humiliate and destroy themselves on the altar of Progressivism. They will EVEN use their recently dead mother to try to discredit Trump.

After ANY big Liberal news you HAVE to wait at least a week to see if truth overtakes it. They play their readers for mugs and see who the patsies are that will be outraged by their propaganda. You were that person.

It is not that no fake news ever happens on the Right, it does but they are just not as plentiful nor do they have the same audience. There is plenty of crazy on the right. Glenn Beck and Alex Jones have enough crazy to negate any Salon or Buzzfeed. Unfortunately, there is far more than just those two on the Left.

The Right USED to be the kooks and crazies. I think the Liberals of yesteryear were more like the Moderate right is today. The pendulum has swung as the Left has been more infused with crazy Progressives. It will swing back and I suspect after 8 years of Trump, they will be the intolerant, bible bashing, gun toting maniacs they were in the past. But the intolerant ones now are the ones screaming bigotry whilst rioting and burning down communities and assaulting people for not holding the same political ideals that they do.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:47:11 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #625 on: February 04, 2017, 06:46:37 PM »
:dog:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #626 on: February 05, 2017, 03:24:50 AM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #627 on: February 05, 2017, 05:33:29 AM »

Try to watch some TV before you go to bed. I think Thomas the Tank Engine might suit you. :zoinks:

I used to love that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #628 on: February 05, 2017, 07:29:02 AM »
There you go then.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #629 on: February 05, 2017, 09:38:38 AM »
My tastes have altered slightly in the last 25 years.