Educational

Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19822 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #585 on: January 29, 2017, 01:41:58 PM »
I hope someone puts a bullet through his heart. I was going to say brain but then realised it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Calling for people to be murdered because you cannot deal with other people's views.  Bigot.

I guess you didn't get the joke either. Spazz. :zoinks:
Jack also missed the joke. :M

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #586 on: January 29, 2017, 02:04:05 PM »
The fact of the matter is that his crowd was a lot smaller than Obama's first. He should have accepted it and moved on.

He probably would have if they'd not made such a deal of it and lied.  CNN need to move on and accept Trump beat the woman they supported.

Trump is butthurt too easily. He needs to accept that most people didn't vote for him instead of sending his errand boy to lie for him.

You don't need most people to vote for you to win the election, and no one complained about the system before Clinton got humiliated.  Trump is just responding to the endless stream of butthurt coming from the others who cannot accept that they lost.  I agree that he should ignore them and just enjoy the win for a while.   :congrats:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #587 on: January 29, 2017, 02:07:15 PM »
I hope someone puts a bullet through his heart. I was going to say brain but then realised it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Calling for people to be murdered because you cannot deal with other people's views.  Bigot.

You have a reading comprehension Jack  :M  He wasn't joking, but then when he got called out being a hypocrite, that means he was suddenly joking and everyone else just didn't get it and you have a reading comprehension or that you're just a bigot.  Just a long as precious odeon isn't wrong, that's all that matters. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #588 on: January 29, 2017, 02:09:45 PM »
You have a reading comprehension Jack  :M
Stop being distracted from our own conversation. :M

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #589 on: January 29, 2017, 02:11:40 PM »
I don't care about how many people Obama had and how many people Trump had in their crowd.  The issue is purely trying to divide people so why bother?  It isn't even important. 

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #590 on: January 29, 2017, 02:18:53 PM »
If there's video evidence to support the image I linked portrays a lie, then would be interested in seeing it. Looked quite a bit, and that images is the best example found as it also shows Trump at the podium.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #591 on: January 29, 2017, 02:24:29 PM »
If there's video evidence to support the image I linked portrays a lie, then would be interested in seeing it. Looked quite a bit, and that images is the best example found as it also shows Trump at the podium.
There's actually something in that CNN image that bothers me.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #592 on: January 29, 2017, 04:44:56 PM »

You have a reading comprehension Jack  :M  He wasn't joking, but then when he got called out being a hypocrite, that means he was suddenly joking and everyone else just didn't get it and you have a reading comprehension or that you're just a bigot.  Just a long as precious odeon isn't wrong, that's all that matters.

You're not terribly bright, are you? Something of a dimwit, a closet radical and easily butthurt.

Oh well. Carry on.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #593 on: January 29, 2017, 04:45:19 PM »
There's actually something in that CNN image that bothers me.

What?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #594 on: January 29, 2017, 04:58:47 PM »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #595 on: January 29, 2017, 05:45:13 PM »

You're not terribly bright, are you? Something of a dimwit, a closet radical and easily butthurt.

Oh well. Carry on.

"Closet radical"  :tinfoil:   :rofl:  I love it how you're that retarded that you don't understand when I'm being sarcastic  :hahaha:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #596 on: January 29, 2017, 11:40:48 PM »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #597 on: January 31, 2017, 10:26:23 PM »
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/232856168-story

DETROIT (WJBK) - A local business owner flies to Iraq to bring his mother back home to the US for medical treatment. But under President Trump's ban on immigration and travel from seven predominately Muslim nations, he was forced to leave his family behind.

His mother died just one day after being told she couldn't return to the United States.

This makes me sick. She'd been living in the USA legally since 1995 and she had a green card. It's way too close to home.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #598 on: January 31, 2017, 10:42:47 PM »
Fuck the administration and fuck the sociopath writing executive orders without thinking them through or giving a clear message about how to enforce them. Fuck all the panicking immigration workers and fuck everything that stopped this guy going straight to a liberal press and getting his story out there fast enough to get an exception granted.

Here's the full text of the damn thing.

It has very specific language written into it for declaring exceptions on a case by case basis, putting the administration in a power-high position of judgement over the course of individuals' lives, according to whatever political or religious hot-buttons they care to enable. Already specifically to favour Christians.

Then there's this article.

The clear path of data through Cambridge Analytics which is partially responsible for Trump's out-of-left-field win. Basically a researcher developed an algorithm that could predict big-5 personality traits based on a user's likes on Facebook. With 150 likes, the algorithm was more accurate in prediction than a person's parents. With 300 likes it was more accurate than a person's spouse.

The researcher was approached by Facebook with a lawsuit and a job offer in the same day. Which he turned down, because he has a conscience, unlike the folks at Cambridge Analytics and its convoluted parent corporate structure, who reproduced his method and hired it out to Trump's campaign as well as other significant elections around the world. They have a personality profile of just about every adult in the United States, broken down by address and phone number. It enabled, for example, the door-to-door campaigners to use an app to know the personality profiles of the adults who lived in a house before they walked up to the door, and they had instructions to tailor their message accordingly. It let them save time by targetting only still-undecided Republican voters. Facebook news feeds were also tailored with this data to target specific profiles of people with specific messages.

And because it was a rip of the researcher's method, not directly working with Facebook likes (which are now allowed to be private), it uses a lot of other bought data and people who don't have or use Facebook are not exempt. Facebook is just one example demonstration that such tactics work.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #599 on: January 31, 2017, 11:20:30 PM »
Then there's this article.
Thanks. That's the most interesting thing read in a while.